PDA

View Full Version : I went to the theatre last night

IUFG
07-17-2019, 10:03 AM
for a recording of a Radio 4 comedy thing.

Crawling with freeloading, utter scum of the Earth types (of which I obviously don't count myself), never again.

Sir C
07-17-2019, 10:15 AM
for a recording of a Radio 4 comedy thing.

Crawling with freeloading, utter scum of the Earth types (of which I obviously don't count myself), never again.

Communist propaganda, you mean.

IUFG
07-17-2019, 10:26 AM
Communist propaganda, you mean.

there was several references to Brexit.

Balanced out by one reference to Jeremy Corbyn being a bit of an indecisive ****.

Burney
07-17-2019, 10:32 AM
there was several references to Brexit.

Balanced out by one reference to Jeremy Corbyn being a bit of an indecisive ****.

Yes. His indecisiveness is definitely the worst thing about him.

Never mind the fact that he's as red as a baboon's arse, loves a terrorist, hates the country he seeks to lead and has overseen the Labour Party's transformation into a hive of anti-semitic scum and villainy, it's the whole not-making-up-his-mind-about-Brexit thing that really gets my goat.

Sir C
07-17-2019, 10:37 AM

Never mind the fact that he's as red as a baboon's arse, loves a terrorist, hates the country he seeks to lead and has overseen the Labour Party's transformation into a hive of anti-semitic scum and villainy, it's the whole not-making-up-his-mind-about-Brexit thing that really gets my goat.

The really intersting thing is that 28% of the population are still prepared to vote for him. Despite the whole 'hating the UK almost as much as he hates jews' thing.

It is ***ing bizarre.

Ash
07-17-2019, 10:38 AM

Everyone loves terrorists, when they're on your side.

Ash
07-17-2019, 10:40 AM
The really intersting thing is that 28% of the population are still prepared to vote for him. Despite the whole 'hating the UK almost as much as he hates jews' thing.

It is ***ing bizarre.

I doubt he hates Jews. It's a slur just like the 'Islamaphobia' slur directed against anyone not cool with burkas.

Sir C
07-17-2019, 10:43 AM
I doubt he hates Jews. It's a slur just like the 'Islamaphobia' slur directed against anyone not cool with burkas.

He seems awfully keen on protecting people who unquestionably do hate jews. Indeed, he is remarkably friendly with people who desire nothing better than the liquidation of all jews. Which suggests to me that he isn't that keen on them himself. :shrug:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
07-17-2019, 10:47 AM
He seems awfully keen on protecting people who unquestionably do hate jews. Indeed, he is remarkably friendly with people who desire nothing better than the liquidation of all jews. Which suggests to me that he isn't that keen on them himself. :shrug:

that is what we must do.

Burney
07-17-2019, 10:50 AM
Everyone loves terrorists, when they're on your side.

Yes. The trouble is that his 'side' always tends to be the one that the UK isn't on. Funny that.

Ash
07-17-2019, 02:10 PM
Yes. The trouble is that his 'side' always tends to be the one that the UK isn't on. Funny that.

Not really. Imperialism, you see. Some are for it, some against.

Ash
07-17-2019, 02:14 PM
Indeed, he is remarkably friendly with people who desire nothing better than the liquidation of all jews.

Ah the Hamas bloke he once stood in a room with. Error of judgement.

IUFG
07-17-2019, 02:18 PM
Error of judgement.

He's had a few of those, though, hasn't he? :dianeabbott:

Sir C
07-17-2019, 02:19 PM
Ah the Hamas bloke he once stood in a room with. Error of judgement.

:hehe: I know what you're about today, a. #trolling

barrybueno
07-17-2019, 02:23 PM
He's had a few of those, though, hasn't he? :dianeabbott:

I think she ranks a little bit higher than an error of judgement tbh. She makes Serena Williams look cute :yikes:

IUFG
07-17-2019, 02:27 PM
I think she ranks a little bit higher than an error of judgement tbh. She makes Serena Williams look cute :yikes:

How many pints of Stella would it take eh, b, eh, eh? :lager:

barrybueno
07-17-2019, 02:32 PM
How many pints of Stella would it take eh, b, eh, eh? :lager:

I would die of alcohol poisoning with the amount of Stella needed to shag either of those two. Which is a good thing.