PDA

View Full Version : Josh's Letter To The Arsenal Fans

Ash
07-16-2019, 03:51 PM
Sounds like Paul's Letter to the Corinthians.

Addressed to "Corinthians, Corinth".

Dear Corinthians,

Never put a sock in a toaster.
Never put jam on a magnet.

etc.

Sir C
07-16-2019, 03:51 PM

Dear Corinthians,

etc.

Wossit say, for all love?

Burney
07-16-2019, 03:56 PM
Wossit say, for all love?

A load of old cobblers about 'passion' and 'Arsenal DNA'.

It's embarrassing. You'd never have seen a Hill-Wood even deign to respond to such nonsense.

Sir C
07-16-2019, 03:57 PM

It's embarrassing. You'd never have seen a Hill-Wood even deign to respond to such nonsense.

"Thank you for your interest in our club" :hehe: :clap: Still gets me.

Burney
07-16-2019, 04:02 PM
"Thank you for your interest in our club" :hehe: :clap: Still gets me.

PH-W was very much a case of 'You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone', wasn't he?

Now the place is full of ghastly spivs. I mean, it was full of ghastly spivs when PH-W was here, of course, but he at least gave the operation a veneer of class.

Sir C
07-16-2019, 04:04 PM
PH-W was very much a case of 'You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone', wasn't he?

Now the place is full of ghastly spivs. I mean, it was full of ghastly spivs when PH-W was here, of course, but he at least gave the operation a veneer of class.

Gosh yes. There was that chap who was a diamond trader, wasn't there? And another fellow hwo was in trade... all jews, of course.

PSRB
07-16-2019, 04:06 PM

Would have all been far more acceptable if the whiny ****ers had at least waited until the end of the transfer window.

Burney
07-16-2019, 04:08 PM
Gosh yes. There was that chap who was a diamond trader, wasn't there? And another fellow hwo was in trade... all jews, of course.

Well, I wasn't going to mention that (I felt it was implied by 'spivs'), but yes, now that you mention it, I think they were israelites.

Burney
07-16-2019, 04:09 PM
Would have all been far more acceptable if the whiny ****ers had at least waited until the end of the transfer window.

I would genuinely píss myself laughing if we didn't sign anyone else. Can you imagine the outrage? :hehe:

PSRB
07-16-2019, 04:15 PM
I would genuinely píss myself laughing if we didn't sign anyone else. Can you imagine the outrage? :hehe:

:nod: Now they'll claim that without the "letter" nothing would have happened

Burney
07-16-2019, 04:21 PM
:nod: Now they'll claim that without the "letter" nothing would have happened

Oh, I don't care about these inadequates and their bizarre fantasies of importance, I'd just love to see their heads explode if we just didn't bother signing anyone.

Tony C
07-16-2019, 04:53 PM
The last 45 minutes of the season comment loooooooooool

Yep...everything is the way it is because of the last 45 minutes of last season.

:clap:

Tony C
07-16-2019, 06:52 PM
The next time there’s something to he said I think it would be better if he left it to the old man.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
07-16-2019, 08:52 PM

Dear Corinthians,

etc.

He's an embarrassment.

IUFG
07-17-2019, 09:06 AM

Dear Corinthians,

etc.

utter bollócks.

and this https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49013991

Tony C
07-17-2019, 09:30 AM
I take it Xhaka is the Captain now?

Lol

I think all of the kids (even Iwobi and Gwen) are going to be targeting his place in the team imo

Wouldn’t take much for Willock to break in.