PDA

View Full Version : The best thing about the whole moon landing

PSRB
07-16-2019, 11:52 AM
The Saturn V launch, I want more massive rockets!!!

Burney
07-16-2019, 11:56 AM
The Saturn V launch, I want more massive rockets!!!

Pfff. They're talking about putting a woman on the moon next. What's the point in that?

PSRB
07-16-2019, 11:58 AM
Pfff. They're talking about putting a woman on the moon next. What's the point in that?

As long as they use a Saturn V, and perhaps strap that Rapinoe woman to the front

Pokster
07-16-2019, 11:58 AM

Have you seen all that moon dust up there, get her with her dyson and clean it up

Luis Anaconda
07-16-2019, 12:11 PM

I met the person who will be the first German woman in space recently. She was actually quite cute

barrybueno
07-16-2019, 12:27 PM

Washing and ironing still needs doing up there B

Burney
07-16-2019, 01:14 PM
Washing and ironing still needs doing up there B

Can one iron in zero gravity?

Luis Anaconda
07-16-2019, 01:19 PM

I can't iron anywhere, b

Ash
07-16-2019, 01:21 PM
I can't iron anywhere, b

Isn't it ironic?

barrybueno
07-16-2019, 02:08 PM

17% actually, zero would be brilliant though. Man lands on the moon, man then drifts off in to space to die :hehe:

btw know anything about the pubs in Purley? I know it's been a while...if at all

Burney
07-16-2019, 02:12 PM
17% actually, zero would be brilliant though. Man lands on the moon, man then drifts off in to space to die :hehe:

btw know anything about the pubs in Purley? I know it's been a while...if at all

Well given that someone was stabbed to death in Purley High St last week, I don't suppose I really do anymore, no. I used to drink in The Jolly Farmers, but what it's like now, I've no idea.

Actually, someone was stabbed on my old road in Thornton Heath the other day. That's on top of the lady who was stabbed and her baby died two streets away. Seems like white flight might have been a pretty good idea.

barrybueno
07-16-2019, 02:15 PM
Was just reading about the Purley kerfuffle and stabbing, meeting a mate who lives there to talk about renting at his gaff tonight :-\

I'm actually meeting him at the jolly, the whole place seems to have about a third of the pubs Beckenham has :cry:

Sir C
07-16-2019, 02:29 PM
Was just reading about the Purley kerfuffle and stabbing, meeting a mate who lives there to talk about renting at his gaff tonight :-\

I'm actually meeting him at the jolly, the whole place seems to have about a third of the pubs Beckenham has :cry:

You're moving in with a man, b? Not that there's anything wrong with it. But your poor sphincter :-(

Burney
07-16-2019, 02:31 PM
You're moving in with a man, b? Not that there's anything wrong with it. But your poor sphincter :-(

You're assuming bb will be the 'bottom'?

Sir C
07-16-2019, 02:33 PM
You're assuming bb will be the 'bottom'?

Well I don't want to say too much but he's sent me certain photographs in the past. I assume he's the one sporting the ball gag and the pint of lager.

Burney
07-16-2019, 02:36 PM
Well I don't want to say too much but he's sent me certain photographs in the past. I assume he's the one sporting the ball gag and the pint of lager.

Hmmm. I don't suppose his farmers would be very jolly after that. :-(

barrybueno
07-16-2019, 02:38 PM

I'm not exactly thrilled myself but he's a ladies man so hopefully I can pick up some scraps. I'm more concerned about a bit of 'my time' but he's out and about a lot so I should be fine.