PDA

View Full Version : I don't think this petition is likely to do much.

Burney
07-16-2019, 08:49 AM
I mean, as protests go, it's not exactly popping on a black scarf and mincing around N7 looking cross, is it?

IUFG
07-16-2019, 08:55 AM
I mean, as protests go, it's not exactly popping on a black scarf and mincing around N7 looking cross, is it?

No. Futile.

This is the sort of thing that is actually wrong with our club
https://www.arsenal.com/news/bellerin-trousers-me-and-my-mum-designed

Burney
07-16-2019, 08:59 AM
No. Futile.

This is the sort of thing that is actually wrong with our club
https://www.arsenal.com/news/bellerin-trousers-me-and-my-mum-designed

The use of 'me and my mum' when it should be 'my mum and I' in the headline, you mean? Absolutely. Shocking stuff.

Also, Bellerin needs to be driven out of the club with pitchforks and flaming torches, the broccoli-bothering, clothes horse lefty CÚNT. :shout:

IUFG
07-16-2019, 09:09 AM
The use of 'me and my mum' when it should be 'my mum and I' in the headline, you mean? Absolutely. Shocking stuff.

Also, Bellerin needs to be driven out of the club with pitchforks and flaming torches, the broccoli-bothering, clothes horse lefty CÚNT. :shout:

All of it is wrong, b, ALL OF IT.

Sir C
07-16-2019, 09:11 AM

Such is the Youth, b. :shrug: He actually seems like a decent lad - he's no Adams-type drunken lout, nor is he a Wright-esque gibbering fool. He's just... is millenial the word I seek? They're a strange generation, whatever they're called.

Burney
07-16-2019, 09:13 AM
All of it is wrong, b, ALL OF IT.

I think "When we have spare time, me and my mum go fabric shopping" is the most distressing thing I've ever heard an Arsenal player say. There are Arsenal players who've done time of whom I'm less ashamed, ffs!

I swear to God, if the fúcker doesn't turn out to be gay, there's just no excuse for this sort of thing.

Burney
07-16-2019, 09:15 AM
Such is the Youth, b. :shrug: He actually seems like a decent lad - he's no Adams-type drunken lout, nor is he a Wright-esque gibbering fool. He's just... is millenial the word I seek? They're a strange generation, whatever they're called.

HE GOES FABRIC SHOPPING WITH HIS MUM!

I don't care what generation you're from, that is simply not an acceptable way for a good-looking multi-millionaire footballer in his 20s to be behaving.

Sir C
07-16-2019, 09:20 AM
HE GOES FABRIC SHOPPING WITH HIS MUM!

I don't care what generation you're from, that is simply not an acceptable way for a good-looking multi-millionaire footballer in his 20s to be behaving.

Perhaps he's gay. :shrug: Perhaps he's just a little more sensitive than you, you sausage-fingered navvy. PERHAPS HE LOVES HIS MUM!

No offence like.

Burney
07-16-2019, 09:25 AM
Perhaps he's gay. :shrug: Perhaps he's just a little more sensitive than you, you sausage-fingered navvy. PERHAPS HE LOVES HIS MUM!

No offence like.

Sensitive? SENSITIVE?

He's a fúcking full back for the Arsenal! He has no business being sensitive.

Fúcking sensitive! Jesus wept!

Hell in a fúcking handcart.

IUFG
07-16-2019, 09:29 AM
Sensitive? SENSITIVE?

Could you image Dixon, Lauren, or Luzhny even begin to contemplate such matters?

Burney
07-16-2019, 09:33 AM
Could you image Dixon, Lauren, or Luzhny even begin to contemplate such matters?

I'd imagine Oleg Luzhny thought stonewashed jeans were the acme of sophistication when it came to hosiery, bless him. And he probably didn't have a mum, having been grown in a Soviet lab somewhere.

Ash
07-16-2019, 09:34 AM

:nono: Arsene introduced the broccoli. Mars bars out, broccoli in!

Sir C
07-16-2019, 09:34 AM
Sensitive? SENSITIVE?

I find it rather refreshing. Would you rather he was a drooling spastic interested only in kicking people? DO YOU HAVE THE HORN FOR MARTIN KEOWN?

Ash
07-16-2019, 09:36 AM

There might not be dancing on the streets of Islington but apparently it's united the fanbase after years of schism. That's all that mattress.

Pitchforks to follow.

Burney
07-16-2019, 09:38 AM
Mars bars out, broccoli in!

Marianne Faithfull on a health kick.

Burney
07-16-2019, 09:41 AM
I find it rather refreshing. Would you rather he was a drooling spastic interested only in kicking people? DO YOU HAVE THE HORN FOR MARTIN KEOWN?

God, yes! I'd absolutely rather that than some effete vegan who'd rather run up a pair of curtains for an opponent than kick them into the stand.

Talking of that sort of thing, I've just realised I've no idea how sewing machines work. Magic, I assume. :shrug:

Luis Anaconda
07-16-2019, 09:42 AM
Marianne Faithfull on a health kick.

:hehe: Very good, b

7sisters
07-16-2019, 09:47 AM
Sensitive? SENSITIVE?

Indeed. Next thing he'll be whinging on about the British weather and wearing gloves. He should look to dear old Kenny for an example. There's a chap who wouldn't cower from a spot of rain.

Burney
07-16-2019, 09:55 AM
Indeed. Next thing he'll be whinging on about the British weather and wearing gloves. He should look to dear old Kenny for an example. There's a chap who wouldn't cower from a spot of rain.

Yes, he's a homeless alcoholic drunk in a park on Mateus Rosé, but he's still much less embarrassing than Hector Bellringer imo.