PDA

View Full Version : Anyone fancy trying an Ocado order?

Sir C
07-16-2019, 08:15 AM
They've got an 'invite a friend and you both get £20' thing going on, so if you fancy giving Ocado a try, PM me your email address.

Burney
07-16-2019, 08:17 AM
They've got an 'invite a friend and you both get £20' thing going on, so if you fancy giving Ocado a try, PM me your email address.

Oh, I don't get involved with that sort of thing. Very much the glw's domain, that.

Sir C
07-16-2019, 08:18 AM
Oh, I don't get involved with that sort of thing. Very much the glw's domain, that.

Does she order the appropriate items, though? How does she know what you want to cook?

Burney
07-16-2019, 08:21 AM
Does she order the appropriate items, though? How does she know what you want to cook?

Not usually, no. She does the staples like fruit, booze and whatnot. I generally go to the shops myself for the stuff I need for cooking projects.

Sir C
07-16-2019, 08:25 AM
Not usually, no. She does the staples like fruit, booze and whatnot. I generally go to the shops myself for the stuff I need for cooking projects.

Hmm. But last njight, for example, I made Jaegerschnitzel mit Spaetzle und Champignonsaus. All ingredients delivered by the Ocado man. The glw wouldn't be getting that order right, I can tell you.

Burney
07-16-2019, 08:30 AM
Hmm. But last njight, for example, I made Jaegerschnitzel mit Spaetzle und Champignonsaus. All ingredients delivered by the Ocado man. The glw wouldn't be getting that order right, I can tell you.

Online shopping's just too fiddly for me. Also, it's useless for things like meat or fish - or anything where you have to have a sight of what you're buying before you pay. All in all, I think going shopping's better.

Ash
07-16-2019, 09:41 AM
Online shopping's just too fiddly for me. Also, it's useless for things like meat or fish - or anything where you have to have a sight of what you're buying before you pay. All in all, I think going shopping's better.

And you get to not murder the high street, of course.

Burney
07-16-2019, 09:46 AM
And you get to not murder the high street, of course.

:nod: Although my butcher does push his luck by being a robbing bástard sometimes.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
07-16-2019, 03:00 PM

Can you only do it once?

I might be up for it but I'd have to ask the glw and she's busying editing in the computer room. I dare not disturb, and I don't want to waste your voucher if it's a one off.

If you can do it many times, I'll PM you.

Sir C
07-16-2019, 03:04 PM
Can you only do it once?

I might be up for it but I'd have to ask the glw and she's busying editing in the computer room. I dare not disturb, and I don't want to waste your voucher if it's a one off.

If you can do it many times, I'll PM you.

It's unlimited goes, apparently. Woohoo!

07-16-2019, 04:00 PM
It's unlimited goes, apparently. Woohoo!

I'll PM you if you actually have PM space for once.

Sir C
07-16-2019, 04:00 PM
I'll PM you if you actually have PM space for once.

All cleared out dude.

07-17-2019, 09:58 AM
All cleared out dude.

Cheers, mate.

Though I haven't had an email from them yet. Is that right?

Sir C
07-17-2019, 10:07 AM
Cheers, mate.

Though I haven't had an email from them yet. Is that right?

I'm not sure. I'll have a check and see if I can find out.

07-17-2019, 03:11 PM
I'm not sure. I'll have a check and see if I can find out.

Thank you, fine sir.