PDA

View Full Version : Good Lord! They're going to put that toilet trader Turing on the £50 note!

Burney
07-15-2019, 10:31 AM
This, gentleman, is an outrage. I don't care what he did with numbers, he was bang to rights, the filthy little sodomite.

Sir C
07-15-2019, 10:32 AM
This, gentleman, is an outrage. I don't care what he did with numbers, he was bang to rights, the filthy little sodomite.

All joking aside, the fact remains that he broke the law and was, therefore, a criminal.

Plus, bumming.

Burney
07-15-2019, 10:35 AM
All joking aside, the fact remains that he broke the law and was, therefore, a criminal.

Plus, bumming.

Has any other country ever put a convicted sex offender on their banknotes?

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
07-15-2019, 10:37 AM

Boris to issue a full pardon?

Burney
07-15-2019, 10:40 AM
Boris to issue a full pardon?

To be fair, I think he was pardoned a while back. Wrongly, in my opinion. The law of the day is the law. You can't just overlook that because a chap's good at maths.

Ash
07-15-2019, 10:47 AM
To be fair, I think he was pardoned a while back. Wrongly, in my opinion. The law of the day is the law. You can't just overlook that because a chap's good at maths.

There was a war on, you know. All hands to the pump, as it were.

Burney
07-15-2019, 10:55 AM
There was a war on, you know. All hands to the pump, as it were.

Not when he was caught toilet trading there wasn't. Naturally one could turn a blind eye to these things in extremis, but not in perpetuity. No, I've no sympathy. Chemical castration was too good for him.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
07-15-2019, 11:07 AM
Not when he was caught toilet trading there wasn't. Naturally one could turn a blind eye to these things in extremis, but not in perpetuity. No, I've no sympathy. Chemical castration was too good for him.

breathtaking genius is a common misconception. It was nothing more than a mechanical contraption he designed for the purpose of plunging a large wooden phallus into his bowels, leaving both hands free to tinker with his abacus.

Luis Anaconda
07-15-2019, 11:18 AM

No - they just put them in the White House to stop them getting convicted

Burney
07-15-2019, 11:21 AM
breathtaking genius is a common misconception. It was nothing more than a mechanical contraption he designed for the purpose of plunging a large wooden phallus into his bowels, leaving both hands free to tinker with his abacus.

Gosh.I'm happy to bow to your superior knowledge on this one, h. Given what you say, I shudder to contemplate what the 'Turing Test' of which one hears so much entails. :-( Vile bum perversions, no doubt.

Burney
07-15-2019, 11:23 AM

Are you suggesting Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Jackson and Grant were sex cases, la?

Luis Anaconda
07-15-2019, 11:34 AM
Are you suggesting Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Jackson and Grant were sex cases, la?

Sounds like a 70s band, b :judge: guilty

Herbert Augustus Chapman
07-15-2019, 11:53 AM
Gosh.I'm happy to bow to your superior knowledge on this one, h. Given what you say, I shudder to contemplate what the 'Turing Test' of which one hears so much entails. :-( Vile bum perversions, no doubt.

If one wanted to join his team of number crunchers* one would simply be subjected, via his ungodly contraption, to a succession of phalli of increasing girth until one cried out for mercy at which point he would make his decision.

*a coded reference to anyone prepared to fellate the deplorable old deviant.

barrybueno
07-15-2019, 11:57 AM
Sounds like a 70s band, b :judge: guilty

:hehe: It's just missing Dave Dee (1960's I know)

WES
07-15-2019, 12:11 PM

Plus, bumming.

If one wanted to be only slightly pedantic, one could point out that a large number of gay men restrict themselves to the use of hands and mouths and go nowhere near bums, despite their sexual orientation.

We have no proof that Turing was into bumming, I think.

Sir C
07-15-2019, 12:13 PM
If one wanted to be only slightly pedantic, one could point out that a large number of gay men restrict themselves to the use of hands and mouths and go nowhere near bums, despite their sexual orientation.

We have no proof that Turing was into bumming, I think.

All the pooves I know are mad for the bumming :shrug:

Viva Prat Vegas
07-15-2019, 12:19 PM
It is, I believe, their first port of call

Ash
07-15-2019, 01:12 PM

Is that where Jeffrey Epstein's been these last ten years?

Burney
07-15-2019, 01:24 PM
All the pooves I know are mad for the bumming :shrug:

I always think it must be terribly wearing. :-(

Sir C
07-15-2019, 01:26 PM
I always think it must be terribly wearing. :-(

In my experience the position of 'giver' and that of 'taker' seems to be assigned somehwhat counter-intuitively; that is to say, the camp one is often the 'top' and the butch one the 'bottom'. :shrug:

IUFG
07-15-2019, 01:29 PM
In my experience the position of 'giver' and that of 'taker' seems to be assigned somehwhat counter-intuitively; that is to say, the camp one is often the 'top' and the butch one the 'bottom'. :shrug:

"In my experience"?

Burney
07-15-2019, 01:31 PM

To me, that seems even worse. At least if the roles get swapped around your respective rectii would get a bit of a rest. For one person to be taking all the punishment seems a bit rough, though. :-(

No. The more I think about it, the more I think homosexuality really isn't for me.