PDA

View Full Version : Useless donkeys. We destroy our test team to get a load of slogging all-rounders,

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
07-14-2019, 05:32 PM
and we lose to NZ in a home final.

Hilarious.

WES
07-14-2019, 06:37 PM
and we lose to NZ in a home final.

Hilarious.

Sorry?

Your support for England cricket is about as stellar as it is for Arsenal. :hehe:

07-14-2019, 07:43 PM
Sorry?

Your support for England cricket is about as stellar as it is for Arsenal. :hehe:

That was top reverse jinxing, I'll have you know. I even sacrificed an Aussie backpacker I lured in with a jar of Vegemite.

Luis Anaconda
07-15-2019, 09:25 AM
That was top reverse jinxing, I'll have you know. I even sacrificed an Aussie backpacker I lured in with a jar of Vegemite.

I still love you GG - then again I love everyone today

Burney
07-15-2019, 09:32 AM
I still love you GG - then again I love everyone today

Talking of hard done by, this won't exactly help. :hehe:

https://www.foxsports.com.au/cricket/icc-world-cup/cricket-world-cup-2019-final-simon-taufel-claims-grave-error-made-awarding-england-six-runs/news-story/df8fb4f013f4f6fa4ae04cff9b7cb105

Luis Anaconda
07-15-2019, 09:46 AM
Talking of hard done by, this won't exactly help. :hehe:

https://www.foxsports.com.au/cricket/icc-world-cup/cricket-world-cup-2019-final-simon-taufel-claims-grave-error-made-awarding-england-six-runs/news-story/df8fb4f013f4f6fa4ae04cff9b7cb105
oops - oh well, **** it

Burney
07-15-2019, 10:04 AM
oops - oh well, **** it

Agreed. Mind you, on a related note, I'd love to know how an umpire as bad as Dharmasena got the World Cup final. he got about 50% of his big decisions right yesterday. That's pretty písspoor.

PSRB
07-15-2019, 10:32 AM
Agreed. Mind you, on a related note, I'd love to know how an umpire as bad as Dharmasena got the World Cup final. he got about 50% of his big decisions right yesterday. That's pretty písspoor.

He never looks convinced when he's giving any decision :hehe:

The Times cover wrap today is a thing of beauty

Burney
07-15-2019, 10:38 AM

Exactly. He seems to make decisions by tossing a mental coin rather than through any conviction.

Haven't seen The Times today.

07-15-2019, 12:31 PM
oops - oh well, **** it

I have to admit, I'd be fuming if it had happened to us.

I'd have loved it if we'd done it to the Convicts, but I do feel a but bad for the Kiwis. They've lost to the hosts twice on the trot.

If we're gonna have these joint CWCs then they should change where the final is as it goes round the cycle. Why should Aus and Ind host finals but not NZ etc.

I obviously hate the Jinnahite secessionist traitors, but it would be funny to watch Ind play a final in Lahore.

Anyway, I'm glad some appreciated my heroic reverse-jinxing. We were dead and buried with two over to go until I made my post.

But we have a CWC decided on who slogged the most boundaries in the game and the Wimbledon's men's final was won by someone who lost 2 sets properly and only won the tie-breaks. Silly idea.

Luis Anaconda
07-15-2019, 12:33 PM

Save me a copy :)

Ash
07-15-2019, 12:38 PM
But we have a CWC decided on who slogged the most boundaries in the game and the Wimbledon's men's final was won by someone who lost 2 sets properly and only won the tie-breaks. Silly idea.

Yeah but Federer was basically cheating with that serve which was way too good.