PDA

View Full Version : Ornstien has spoken. Arsenal's deal for Saliba was nearly complete but Spurs have now

Rich
07-12-2019, 12:54 PM
met the asking price in full (we were seeking installments). Spurs pushing hard to take him from under Arsenal's nose. Player likely prefers Spurs as sees them as a club more likely to be in the Champions League in the short to mid term.

Luis Anaconda
07-12-2019, 01:08 PM
met the asking price in full (we were seeking installments). Spurs pushing hard to take him from under Arsenal's nose. Player likely prefers Spurs as sees them as a club more likely to be in the Champions League in the short to mid term.

Can you **** off with your football related bull**** - we are in a WORLD CUP FINAL, r

Despite given games to work experience boy James Vince ;)

Burney
07-12-2019, 01:10 PM
Can you **** off with your football related bull**** - we are in a WORLD CUP FINAL, r

What do we know of YJB's groin, la? Is it sound? Or will we have to play Vince again?

Luis Anaconda
07-12-2019, 01:18 PM
What do we know of YJB's groin, la? Is it sound? Or will we have to play Vince again?

Heard nothing, which is probably not good news - but I suspect he will play whatever.

Rich
07-12-2019, 01:21 PM

No way will YJB miss a World Cup final. Will play even if he's only 80% mobile.

Rich
07-12-2019, 01:25 PM

Hmm, James Vince is just never going to score more than 32 (from 28 balls & including a couple of delightful cover drives), is he?

Luis Anaconda
07-12-2019, 01:29 PM
Hmm, James Vince is just never going to score more than 32 (from 28 balls & including a couple of delightful cover drives), is he?

No - huge shame, as is he superb to watch but time to move on.

Rich
07-12-2019, 01:30 PM
No - huge shame, as is he superb to watch but time to move on.

He's got a drop in him at slip as well. Roy to open with who in The Ashes?

Luis Anaconda
07-12-2019, 01:37 PM
He's got a drop in him at slip as well. Roy to open with who in The Ashes?

Has to be Burns I guess - not wholly convinced but better than Jennings. Hameed had one good knock but hasn't scored a run since

Rich
07-12-2019, 01:38 PM
Has to be Burns I guess - not wholly convinced but better than Jennings. Hameed had one good knock but hasn't scored a run since

Anyone got A. Cook's number?

PSRB
07-12-2019, 01:43 PM

Surrey boys......another reason I want Foakes in

Luis Anaconda
07-12-2019, 02:31 PM
Surrey boys......another reason I want Foakes in
:nod: Get yourself relegated ;)

PSRB
07-12-2019, 02:39 PM
:nod: Get yourself relegated ;)

Problem when you win stuff, all your players bugger off to play for their countries

Luis Anaconda
07-12-2019, 02:54 PM
Problem when you win stuff, all your players bugger off to play for their countries

Surrey's squad is pretty large though - lot of talented youngsters as well tbf. Can't really see why they signed someone like Plunkett