PDA

View Full Version : So we need a complete overhaul of our squad...

John Bunnell
07-10-2019, 08:17 AM
We are already deep into transfer window and we have one 18yo Brazilian kid. Absolutely great.

Just a heads up Emery cocks*ckers. Next season will be like the last 4 months of last season only for the entire new season. Hope you're looking forward to a mid to low table finish.

PSRB
07-10-2019, 08:23 AM
We are already deep into transfer window and we have one 18yo Brazilian kid. Absolutely great.

Just a heads up Emery cocks*ckers. Next season will be like the last 4 months of last season only for the entire new season. Hope you're looking forward to a mid to low table finish.

:nono: we also have an 18 yr old CB that we're loaning back to St. Etienne for a season. It's all going according to plan........

redgunamo
07-10-2019, 08:34 AM
The manager needs to pull his socks up, for sure. Perhaps introduce defending, keeping clean sheets :-\

redgunamo
07-10-2019, 08:35 AM
As bad as that, eh :-|

:nono: we also have an 18 yr old CB that we're loaning back to St. Etienne for a season. It's all going according to plan........

PSRB
07-10-2019, 08:43 AM
The manager needs to pull his socks up, for sure. Perhaps introduce defending, keeping clean sheets :-\

Rumours that Barca are having cash flow issues, paid players June wages 3 days late and struggling to pay for Griezmann and Real need some cash. Worth some cheeky offers, surely?

Luis Anaconda
07-10-2019, 08:47 AM
Rumours that Barca are having cash flow issues, paid players June wages 3 days late and struggling to pay for Griezmann and Real need some cash. Worth some cheeky offers, surely?

Malcom a possibility I would say

redgunamo
07-10-2019, 08:50 AM
Dunno. I've said for years I really don't think it's about the players.

Who would you want from Barcelona or Real Madrid anyway, keeping in mind that Emery doesn't like "stars"; wants to be the main man himself?

PSRB
07-10-2019, 08:51 AM

Who would you want from Barcelona or Real Madrid anyway, keeping in mind that Emery doesn't like "stars"; wants to be the main man himself?

Bale :hide:

redgunamo
07-10-2019, 08:52 AM
L in a handbasket :-(

redgunamo
07-10-2019, 08:56 AM
lol. Interesting, but I doubt he'd even help us win the Replica Shirt-sales Cup :-\

Bale :hide:

PSRB
07-10-2019, 08:57 AM
lol. Interesting, but I doubt he'd even help us win the Replica Shirt-sales Cup :-\

A huge step up from Kolasinac, pace and decent final ball. :trophy:

Tony C
07-10-2019, 09:02 AM
10th place Trophy :cloud9:

We’re too big for the Europa League...InterToto Cup is where it’s at

-

I don’t mind the lack of signings. Main area was centre half and it looks like Holding is 100% fit so we might be okay there.

It’s the brainless f arts who are still here that’s the worry ie Mustafi, Xhaka, Ozil etc etc

RB might be a problem too. I was willing to give Bellend time but then I saw his TWO tattoo. Who the f does that?

He’s got to go.

I’d even give him the number 3 shirt just to mug him off.

Ash
07-10-2019, 10:14 AM

A £333,333.33 bid?

Luis Anaconda
07-10-2019, 11:05 AM
A £333,333.33 bid?

Perfect - do you want to email Edu or should I

WES
07-10-2019, 12:31 PM

You think Emery doesn't like stars and wants to be the main man? Yet he agreed to manage PSG.

Wow, he really must be stupid. :-(

Luis Anaconda
07-10-2019, 01:04 PM
You think Emery doesn't like stars and wants to be the main man? Yet he agreed to manage PSG.

Wow, he really must be stupid. :-(

Or alternatively, after his experience at PSG, he sought a job where he was the main man - or at least the head coach was more respected than at the Qatari circus. No need to be rude to Red.

How's the village green cricket these days anyway?