PDA

View Full Version : Lampard's Chelsea's manager?

Sir C
07-04-2019, 09:50 AM
This distresses me. He's hard to hate, is Frank.

Ash
07-04-2019, 10:23 AM

I expect yer mate there will hate him. He has great reserves of the stuff.

PSRB
07-04-2019, 10:27 AM

Emery in real trouble if we don't finish above them and United. I expect both Lampard and OGS to be gone by Christmas

Sir C
07-04-2019, 10:31 AM
I expect yer mate there will hate him. He has great reserves of the stuff.

He can't help it, a. It's the Irish in him.

Irish people hate people who aren't Irish. They hate people from outside their own town. Then they hate people from outside their own class. Also people from outside their house. Generally they hate whichever members of their family they're engaged in a feud with. They take this in turns so that everyone gets a good hate. Often they hate themselves.

IUFG
07-04-2019, 10:51 AM
I expect both Lampard and OGS to be gone by Christmas

^^^^^this^^^^^

barrybueno
07-04-2019, 12:10 PM

First I've heard of it :shrug:

You is right tho, since he stopped playing for them he's become quite likeable imo

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
07-04-2019, 12:34 PM
First I've heard of it :shrug:

You is right tho, since he stopped playing for them he's become quite likeable imo

Not as big a cünt as John Terry is hardly the world's most ringing endorsement.

barrybueno
07-04-2019, 01:26 PM
Not as big a cünt as John Terry is hardly the world's most ringing endorsement.

That's 7 billion people :hehe:

Rich
07-05-2019, 08:55 AM

Did you know that I spent the evening with Frank, once? And thon Christine Blakeley.

Ash
07-05-2019, 09:30 AM
Did you know that I spent the evening with Frank, once? And thon Christine Blakeley.

Yes, you keep banging on about it.

WES
07-05-2019, 01:53 PM
Emery in real trouble if we don't finish above them and United. I expect both Lampard and OGS to be gone by Christmas

OGS - yes
Fat Frank - no

No way Roman sacks a Chelsea legend loved by the supporters that quickly. Even if he's not making top four I think they'll stay with him for the season. It would take a Mourinho stylee relegation battle to bring his sacking about.

AFC East
07-05-2019, 11:24 PM
OGS - yes
Fat Frank - no

No way Roman sacks a Chelsea legend loved by the supporters that quickly. Even if he's not making top four I think they'll stay with him for the season. It would take a Mourinho stylee relegation battle to bring his sacking about.

Yep I agree. He will be clear of Arsenal if that helps.

redgunamo
07-10-2019, 07:34 AM
Agreed. UE really needs to step up, improve.

redgunamo
07-10-2019, 07:44 AM
That works both ways; the whole point of being a club legend is he'll still be loved/forgiven/whatever regardless. Roman certainly doesn't have to give a stuff about all that sort of thing, in any case.

Same at Manchester United. While there's people like Allegri and, dare I say #wengerlol, out there, OGS can't feel safe.

OGS - yes
Fat Frank - no

John Bunnell
07-10-2019, 08:13 AM

He's easy to hate. He has a fat face and is a fat c*nt.

I reckon he'll be a decent manager though as he isn't a retard like most footballers.