PDA

View Full Version : Zaha to Arsenal for 80 million quids?

barrybueno
06-28-2019, 04:10 PM
Fúcking lot of money for an ugly Walcott imo

7sisters
06-30-2019, 11:57 AM
The time to have taken a punt on him was when United binned him off back to Palace. The only PL club who would pay Palace’s ridiculous asking price would possibly be Chelsea but the transfer ban has put paid to that..

Tony C
06-30-2019, 08:35 PM
I could’ve sworn he was English...in fact I’m sure I’ve seen him play for england.

Listen - like the lad, he would add something to our team, would love to have him but isn’t the writing on the wall here? He played for England but switched to the iCoast. Can we really trust him?

He says he supported us as kid? Are you sure about that one?

Tony C
06-30-2019, 08:49 PM
Also United get 25%

So we’re effectively paying Alexis’s wages this season lol

7sisters
07-01-2019, 07:29 AM
I could’ve sworn he was English...in fact I’m sure I’ve seen him play for england.

Listen - like the lad, he would add something to our team, would love to have him but isn’t the writing on the wall here? He played for England but switched to the iCoast. Can we really trust him?

He says he supported us as kid? Are you sure about that one?

Quite a few players flop after changing up to a big club. They lose the hunger that earned them the move. Zaha already has form in this respect. Thing is, you’d probably take a punt at 30m but the laughable amount that Maure have spunked on Bissaka has only encouraged Palace to keep playing the market.