PDA

View Full Version : I must say. The quality of that fluffed air shot before the gal’s

7sisters
06-28-2019, 07:17 AM
stuck that first goal away was quite brilliant.

https://youtu.be/mOvIK1yFKr4

barrybueno
06-28-2019, 07:56 AM
stuck that first goal away was quite brilliant.

https://youtu.be/mOvIK1yFKr4

Just watched it :hehe: Well rehearsed move imo

PS. The England women have now got a semi :rubchin:

Ash
06-28-2019, 10:10 AM
The Lucy Bronze goal was pretty decent though. If Ian Wright had scored that you'd all be cooing over it.

But you won't because you're all sexist pigs. :vsign: :driving: :wave:

Tony C
06-28-2019, 11:34 AM
women win 3nil vs Norway
Men win 2nil vs Sweden

Proof the women are more superior

#bbclogic

Maravilloso Marvo
06-28-2019, 12:29 PM
If Ian Wright had scored that you'd all be cooing over it.

If Ian Wright had scored it we would all be saying how ridiculous it is that a 55 year old man is playing in the womens world cup.

barrybueno
06-28-2019, 12:41 PM
If Ian Wright had scored it we would all be saying how ridiculous it is that a 55 year old man is playing in the womens world cup.

He'd still be player of the tournament. Although he'd have to be a transgender freak to be in it :-\

Burney
06-28-2019, 12:41 PM

Indeed. Although he would raise the quality level by a factor of roughly 1,000.

Anyway, it can't be long before the transers come along and stick their big lady dicks right up the arse of this absurd lady football nonsense by demanding to be selected. At which point we'll just have men's football and men's football where the players wear make-up and take hormones.

Tony C
06-28-2019, 12:52 PM
We need this dude...sorry lady...playing for us imo

https://wwos.nine.com.au/news/hannah-mouncey-helps-australia-qualify-for-handball-world-cup/38b51d8a-dc34-4795-80ce-0ed9e08554a8

barrybueno
06-28-2019, 01:16 PM
Indeed. Although he would raise the quality level by a factor of roughly 1,000.

Anyway, it can't be long before the transers come along and stick their big lady dicks right up the arse of this absurd lady football nonsense by demanding to be selected. At which point we'll just have men's football and men's football where the players wear make-up and take hormones.

:hehe: I see mine was the short version

Ash
06-28-2019, 01:51 PM
As I said, you're all a bunch of ...

But the trans-er issue does raise a point. If you ask yourself, which bothers you the most, fake women or women's football, where one has the ability to limit the spread of the other?

IUFG
06-28-2019, 02:05 PM

But the trans-er issue does raise a point. If you ask yourself, which bothers you the most, fake women or women's football, where one has the ability to limit the spread of the other?

FFS, keep up, A, you transphobic ****

https://twitter.com/TitaniaMcGrath/status/1144374757590216705

Burney
06-28-2019, 02:25 PM

The delicious irony, however, is that the selfsame political mindset that demands the promotion of women's football (even though it's shíte), will also insist that cocks in frocks be allowed to compete as women. Like Cronus, identity politics devours its children.

Ash
06-28-2019, 02:29 PM
FFS, keep up, A, you transphobic ****

https://twitter.com/TitaniaMcGrath/status/1144374757590216705

:hehe:

:-|
"Activist. Healer. Radical intersectionalist poet. Selfless and brave."

Translation: Narcissistic. Divisive. Self-obsessed. Smug. Conceited. Cùnt.

Ash
06-28-2019, 02:34 PM
The delicious irony, however, is that the selfsame political mindset that demands the promotion of women's football (even though it's shíte), will also insist that cocks in frocks be allowed to compete as women. Like Cronus, identity politics devours its children.

It isn't actually ****e objectively, only subjectively. Arsenal are ****e as well, remember.

But yes, this frenzy of identity politics is riddled with contradictions, which will eventually have to collide and play out. And by then people will perhaps realise that the 'paradigm' is fatally flawed and we can go back to some semblance of normality. What ever that is.

Burney
06-28-2019, 02:51 PM
It isn't actually ****e objectively, only subjectively. Arsenal are ****e as well, remember.

But yes, this frenzy of identity politics is riddled with contradictions, which will eventually have to collide and play out. And by then people will perhaps realise that the 'paradigm' is fatally flawed and we can go back to some semblance of normality. What ever that is.

Well that's not quite true. In fact, I wouldn't be so down on it were it not for the insistence of its advocates on pretending that it is equivalent to the male game in terms of entertainment value, quality and popularity - and thus in terms of deserved remuneration.

If you don't want to be unfavourably compared to the male game, don't try and define yourselves in relation to the it. However, if you choose the latter course, it's perfectly valid for people to point out that in relative terms, women's football is shíte.

Ash
06-28-2019, 02:56 PM
Well that's not quite true. In fact, I wouldn't be so down on it were it not for the insistence of its advocates on pretending that it is equivalent to the male game in terms of entertainment value, quality and popularity - and thus in terms of deserved remuneration.

If you don't want to be unfavourably compared to the male game, don't try and define yourselves in relation to the it. However, if you choose the latter course, it's perfectly valid for people to point out that in relative terms, women's football is shíte.

Oh I see, it's about the money.

Well, let the market decide. :shrug:

Burney
06-28-2019, 03:00 PM
Oh I see, it's about the money.

Well, let the market decide. :shrug:

Oh, I agree. But not a week goes by without some advocate of the women's game highlighting the 'gender pay gap' in football - an argument so monumentally stupid and economically illiterate that it is almost mind-blowing. Point out that players of any game can only be rewarded in line with the revenues that game is able to generate and you're denounced for wrongthink.

Ash
06-28-2019, 03:13 PM
Oh, I agree. But not a week goes by without some advocate of the women's game highlighting the 'gender pay gap' in football - an argument so monumentally stupid and economically illiterate that it is almost mind-blowing. Point out that players of any game can only be rewarded in line with the revenues that game is able to generate and you're denounced for wrongthink.

That's a function of the genderpaygapists in general, I think, always looking at the highest salaries in entertainment and media where there are gaps, and then factoring in these outliers into overall aggregates and then pretending that men and women doing regular jobs for regular salaries have massive discrepancies for the same roles, when they don't.

Burney
06-28-2019, 03:19 PM
That's a function of the genderpaygapists in general, I think, always looking at the highest salaries in entertainment and media where there are gaps, and then factoring in these outliers into overall aggregates and then pretending that men and women doing regular jobs for regular salaries have massive discrepancies for the same roles, when they don't.

Quite. And also acting as though the discrepancies exist because of some sort of sexist conspiracy without considering any external market factors. Thus the premise is invariably that Tom Cruise gets paid more than Meryl Streep because he's a man without anyone ever considering whether perhaps it might be because his name shifts more tickets than hers.

IUFG
06-28-2019, 03:25 PM

There's a thought.

We could devide up the Accounts department into Men Accountants and Female Accountants and treat them as a different profession... :rubchin:

Or, we could do away with male and female sports and everyone plays and competes in the same sports/leagues. Everyone finds their level (regardless of gender or whatever the fúck it is being called today) and gets the reward they deserve.

this. game. is. easy.

Tony C
06-28-2019, 04:14 PM
Interestingly the only sport (as far as I’m aware) were the two sexes actively compete is horse racing where the colts are required to carry 3lbs more than the girls in stakes races.

Works extremely well imo

This shouldn’t be confused with the Age Allowance where older horses carry more weight than their younger counterparts to balance off the difference in strength and maturity as this can be quite contentious.

Not being funny but what if the horse in question is undergoing a Lukaku type growth spurt while receiving lumps of weight. Freeeee money that’s what.

Also a couple of years back the French started an initiative whereby Male jockeys would be required to carry 3lbs more than female riders.

Smart move.

It’s still in operation but there numerous arguments ie some women complaining that it’s patronising. I can understand that especially from the older brigade who’ve had to grind it out to get to the top ie your Emma Jayne Wilsons and Hayley Turners. But this will make so much easier for girls to get a chance.

Plus it’s 100% fair given the degree of strength required.

Adam Kirby (then Champion Jockey in the U.K.) complained saying there’s more to racing than strength...I would say to him - shut the f—k up.

You are having a laugh if you honestly believe any woman jockey could master the likes of Piggot and Fallon in their heyday.

eastgermanautos
06-28-2019, 06:49 PM

Since they are partakers of the lady-dicks, but not of the vajayay, I'd say it's women women.