PDA

View Full Version : Anyone who sat/snored their way through the snoozefest at Paul Ricard

Ash
06-24-2019, 12:33 PM
would have done better watching either the F2 feature race on Saturday or the Indycar on Sunday. Much better to watch.

:driving:

Sir C
06-24-2019, 12:37 PM
would have done better watching either the F2 feature race on Saturday or the Indycar on Sunday. Much better to watch.

:driving:

Did the charisma vacuum Hamilton win again?

Christ, F1 is dull.

Ash
06-24-2019, 12:47 PM
Did the charisma vacuum Hamilton win again?

Christ, F1 is dull.

Lewisham won again, yes. Not all the races are dull tbf.

Luis Anaconda
06-24-2019, 01:06 PM
Lewisham won again, yes. Not all the races are dull tbf.

Canada was fun :) strange how Hamilton is now so much faster than Bottas though. Drugs?

Ash
06-24-2019, 01:22 PM
Canada was fun :) strange how Hamilton is now so much faster than Bottas though. Drugs?

Drugs in his car, perhaps. I don't think he's the win-at-any cost type - he's too good for that (probably both technically and morally). cf Nico Rosberg, for example, who knew he had to cheat to win. The sudden huge gap is odd though. Bottas loss of confidence, perhaps.

PSRB
06-24-2019, 01:41 PM
Drugs in his car, perhaps. I don't think he's the win-at-any cost type - he's too good for that (probably both technically and morally). cf Nico Rosberg, for example, who knew he had to cheat to win. The sudden huge gap is odd though. Bottas loss of confidence, perhaps.

I'm still convinced that Hamilton would have won at least 2 WC in the last 4 years if he'd been driving for Ferrari, he is just better a lot better than everyone else.

Ash
06-24-2019, 02:05 PM
I'm still convinced that Hamilton would have won at least 2 WC in the last 4 years if he'd been driving for Ferrari, he is just better a lot better than everyone else.

Not if Alonso was in the Merc though imo.

PSRB
06-24-2019, 02:21 PM
Not if Alonso was in the Merc though imo.

Nah, Hamilton is just ridiculously consistent. Hardly puts a foot wrong, is the best qualifier out there. Levels

Ash
06-24-2019, 02:26 PM
Nah, Hamilton is just ridiculously consistent. Hardly puts a foot wrong, is the best qualifier out there. Levels

And who is the one team-mate he's ever had who matched him? Admittedly with more experience at the time but still ...

PSRB
06-24-2019, 02:31 PM
And who is the one team-mate he's ever had who matched him? Admittedly with more experience at the time but still ...

I'd like to see him and Verstappen with equal cars but still think that over a season, Hamilton would just make fewer errors