PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know somebody who works in the Arsenal ticket office (disabled tickets)

Pokster
06-21-2019, 07:24 AM
B-I-L diagnosed with MN disease and only has a few months left, desperately wants to go to the first home game of the season so seeing how easy it is to get him a ticket (and his carer) ta

Sir C
06-21-2019, 07:48 AM
B-I-L diagnosed with MN disease and only has a few months left, desperately wants to go to the first home game of the season so seeing how easy it is to get him a ticket (and his carer) ta

Sorry to hear that p. Have you considered just emailing the club? I think they’re generally pretty good with this sort of thing.

Pokster
06-21-2019, 07:53 AM
Sorry to hear that p. Have you considered just emailing the club? I think they’re generally pretty good with this sort of thing.

I have, just didn't know what the chances are.

He only got diagnosed a month ago and is going downhill pretty fast, fist home game is likely to be his only chance by the sounds of it

Sir C
06-21-2019, 08:04 AM
I have, just didn't know what the chances are.

He only got diagnosed a month ago and is going downhill pretty fast, fist home game is likely to be his only chance by the sounds of it

Nasty, Christ. How's the glw taking it? :-(

Pokster
06-21-2019, 08:09 AM
Nasty, Christ. How's the glw taking it? :-(

Not excatly helping her mental health issues!

Sir C
06-21-2019, 08:13 AM
Not excatly helping her mental health issues!

No, that's what I thought. Good luck with it all mate.

"This too shall pass."

Pokster
06-21-2019, 08:14 AM
No, that's what I thought. Good luck with it all mate.

"This too shall pass."

Thank you..... off to the cricket in a minute so that takes my mind off things for a while

Sir C
06-21-2019, 08:17 AM
Thank you..... off to the cricket in a minute so that takes my mind off things for a while

You know how you don't drink?

You know how they say, "The answer isn't found at the bottom of a bottle"?

They're wrong. A few jars definitely helps with stress. :thumbup:

Pokster
06-21-2019, 08:24 AM
You know how you don't drink?

You know how they say, "The answer isn't found at the bottom of a bottle"?

They're wrong. A few jars definitely helps with stress. :thumbup:

A few Vodkas and asleep by 1 o'clock might well be the answer today

Herbert Augustus Chapman
06-21-2019, 09:16 AM

Lord have mercy that is brutal :-(