PDA

View Full Version : I remember when the fixtures being announced would be classed as a big thing

Pokster
06-13-2019, 08:15 AM
in our current situation it all seems a bit meh!

Sir C
06-13-2019, 08:18 AM
in our current situation it all seems a bit meh!

Newcastle, Liverpool, Burnley and Spurs all in August?

:hehe:

This is going to be painful :-(

Luis Anaconda
06-13-2019, 08:40 AM
Newcastle, Liverpool, Burnley and Spurs all in August?

:hehe:

This is going to be painful :-(
We've got 19 away fixtures again - of course it is going to be painful. Chelsea and United at home in the space of a few days when we will undergoing an injury crisis. ffs

Peter
06-13-2019, 09:08 AM
We've got 19 away fixtures again - of course it is going to be painful. Chelsea and United at home in the space of a few days when we will undergoing an injury crisis. ffs

One of the positives about not really having any good players is that the impact of an injury crisis is hugely reduced.

Imagine having to go to Old TRafford without Xhaka, Kolasinac and Iwobi.

IUFG
06-13-2019, 09:12 AM

10-12 points from all away fixtures imo

write off the home games against Manchester City, Liverpool, Manchester United, Wolves, Watford and Lester.

The rest are quite winnable imo

Sir C
06-13-2019, 09:16 AM
10-12 points from all away fixtures imo

write off the home games against Manchester City, Liverpool, Manchester United, Wolves, Watford and Lester.

The rest are quite winnable imo

This is the first time I can ever remember considering the start of a season with absolutely no expectation at all.

It's really rather depressing.

Pokster
06-13-2019, 09:17 AM
This is the first time I can ever remember considering the start of a season with absolutely no expectation at all.

I'm still pissed off Leeds didn't get promoted so my 2 free tickets to every game would be more worthwhile

Sir C
06-13-2019, 09:22 AM
I'm still pissed off Leeds didn't get promoted so my 2 free tickets to every game would be more worthwhile

Well at least you've got another promotion campaign to get vaguely interested in.

I've got nothing.

Pokster
06-13-2019, 10:05 AM
Well at least you've got another promotion campaign to get vaguely interested in.

I've got nothing.

You have the chickens, concentrate on them for the next 12 months

Herbert Augustus Chapman
06-13-2019, 10:14 AM

So you've become a whiney, entitled snowflake now? Is little Charlie going to stamp his little feet til he gets a little trophy? ...diddums!

Sir C
06-13-2019, 10:18 AM
So you've become a whiney, entitled snowflake now? Is little Charlie going to stamp his little feet til he gets a little trophy? ...diddums!

That's right, having grown up on the North Bank in the 70s and 80s enjoying all those trophies every season, I'm definitely the entitled sort, yes.

Have you got a big nose?

Rich
06-13-2019, 10:20 AM

Ah, but now that we have sacked our director of high performance; things will be different!

Tony C
06-13-2019, 10:24 AM
September 1st jokes - what’s the difference between Arsenal and a compass? A compass has 4 points :cry:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
06-13-2019, 10:24 AM
That's right, having grown up on the North Bank in the 70s and 80s enjoying all those trophies every season, I'm definitely the entitled sort, yes.

Have you got a big nose?

Well I fail to see the relevance but not inordinately large no. Quite small compared to Monty's enormous great hooter.

Sir C
06-13-2019, 10:26 AM
Well I fail to see the relevance but not inordinately large no. Quite small compared to Monty's enormous great hooter.

So you admit it's pretty large?

Are you keeping a secret from us?

Herbert Augustus Chapman
06-13-2019, 10:30 AM
So you admit it's pretty large?

Are you keeping a secret from us?

shu'uuuupp!!! :-(

Sir C
06-13-2019, 10:34 AM
shu'uuuupp!!! :-(

I thought so.

Just wait until Jeremy's seized power. THEN we'll see a reckoning.

Tony C
06-13-2019, 10:46 AM
What the f**k

Then Watford away, Villa home and United Away

We won’t get 10 points out of that lot

What are the club doing????

Xhaka needs to go, why is Mustafi still here :cry:

Ozil, Mickey, Kolasinac gone gone gone

Sell Sell Sell and get Wan Bisaka, Tiereny and Tarkowski now ffs

Look at Real got all their business done.

Why are we pssing about with that slow arse donkey Andersen :banghead:

Ffs we’re doomed

Herbert Augustus Chapman
06-13-2019, 12:20 PM
I thought so.

Just wait until Jeremy's seized power. THEN we'll see a reckoning.

You forget, as a working class son of toil, I'm an apparatchik - one of Jezza's storm troopers, a revolutionary guard.

The only person who needs to fear a reckoning is you, you running dog imperialist, capitalist lackey pig-dog pig-fúcker!

Pokster
06-13-2019, 12:29 PM
You forget, as a working class son of toil, I'm an apparatchik - one of Jezza's storm troopers, a revolutionary guard.

The only person who needs to fear a reckoning is you, you running dog imperialist, capitalist lackey pig-dog pig-fúcker!

You forgot clog wearing

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
06-13-2019, 12:31 PM

I've got nothing.

Yup.

There's not even any point following transfer rumours as we don't have the money to by anyone with the ability to play CL footie. By the time the likes of Ozil, Mhiky, Mustafi and Xhaka are off the wage bill, our two star strikers will be past it, Kos and Nacho will be gone, and we won't have anyone in the team who can score or make a goal.

Kronke was destroyed over a century of proud history, just to make himself more millions from the misery of others. I have more respect for arms dealers.

Tony C
06-13-2019, 09:29 PM
Allegri taking a year off just in time for when Unai’s contract runs out.

As things stand I doubt we’ll finish in the top 10 next season.

Tony C
06-14-2019, 08:53 AM
Latest news - Edu close to joining

That’s it

What the f is he going to do?

What is Raul doing? Just wind and p iss everyday.

No wonder Barca let him go...

Ash
06-14-2019, 09:14 AM
Latest news - Edu close to joining

That’s it

What the f is he going to do?

Nothing this year, but next year we'll be hoovering up all the young Brazilian talent. Work permits won't be a problem post Brexit. :cough: