PDA

View Full Version : Right. Had enough of central heating in June. I’m having

7sisters
06-12-2019, 10:53 AM
a few days in Madrid with Mrs 7. Any recommendations, aside from the usual Salamanca tapas area, plaza major tourist traps ?

IUFG
06-12-2019, 11:14 AM
a few days in Madrid with Mrs 7. Any recommendations, aside from the usual Salamanca tapas area, plaza major tourist traps ?

Ambar Especial and Condis Premium > Mahou > Cruzcampo > Estrella Damm > San fcking Miguel

No need for thanks :lager:

No that much Estrella is supped in Madrid

WES
06-12-2019, 01:08 PM

Take the Bernabeu tour - really enjoyed it. There’s also a modern market in the middle of the city that is worth a visit. Go from stall to stall sampling the food, beer, wine etc. I can give you a Michelin star type recommendation if you want it.

Loved Madrid, food was excellent everywhere, far better than Barcelona

PSRB
06-12-2019, 01:53 PM
Take the Bernabeu tour - really enjoyed it. There’s also a modern market in the middle of the city that is worth a visit. Go from stall to stall sampling the food, beer, wine etc. I can give you a Michelin star type recommendation if you want it.

Loved Madrid, food was excellent everywhere, far better than Barcelona

:nod: found some really good bars and restaurants, can't remember names of any of them

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
06-12-2019, 02:21 PM

We've had the burner on. Yet in Feb it felt like summer. Should have played the CWC then.