View Full Version : Good looking fella that Carrasco

Pat Vegas
06-11-2019, 10:29 AM
nothing else to say really.

Monty92
06-11-2019, 10:39 AM

Blimey.

That makes me feel a bit better about renewing.

I guess I should find out if he's any good at football at some point, but in the meantime i think I'll just carry on looking at photos of him.

Sir C
06-11-2019, 10:45 AM
Blimey.

That makes me feel a bit better about renewing.

I guess I should find out if he's any good at football at some point, but in the meantime i think I'll just carry on looking at photos of him.

What does he do? Footballistically speaking.

Monty92
06-11-2019, 10:46 AM

Anything you want him to, with any luck.

IUFG
06-11-2019, 10:56 AM

this
https://vimeo.com/180402164

:-(

Ash
06-11-2019, 11:02 AM

Have we singed him? Or even lightly flambéed?

Tony C
06-11-2019, 11:05 AM
That could easily be renamed - Ox DogSh*t Highlights

Viva Prat Vegas
06-11-2019, 11:20 AM
"YANNICK CARRASCO is now 1/10 to become Unai Emery's first Arsenal summer signing of 2019"

--------------------------------FREEEEEEEEE MONEY---------------------------------------------------------------------

Viva Prat Vegas
06-11-2019, 11:22 AM
Pat Vegas "Good looking fella that Carrasco"

:nod:

He's like a handsome version of Monty without such an elongated face

WES
06-11-2019, 11:45 AM
Pat Vegas "Good looking fella that Carrasco"

:nod:

He's like a handsome version of Monty without such an elongated face

I've always thought that Monty's mother must have had a massive contraction just as his bonce began to emerge. Although I suppose it's possible that it happened post birth. :rubchin:

Monty92
06-11-2019, 11:57 AM
I've always thought that Monty's mother must have had a massive contraction just as his bonce began to emerge. Although I suppose it's possible that it happened post birth. :rubchin:

What is the charge here exactly? That I have an abnomally long head?

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
06-11-2019, 12:35 PM
this
https://vimeo.com/180402164

:-(

Get out-run by an ageing Rosicky, hit two tame shots straight at the keeper and then score a goal that would have been saved if Ospina had arms slightly longer than a dwarf's and a modicum of goalkeeping ability. He'll fit right in.

WES
06-11-2019, 01:09 PM
What is the charge here exactly? That I have an abnomally long head?

Yes, too long for how thin it is. It's not proportional. And you have a big nose which adds to the effect.

Basically you look like a Jewish Mr Potato Head from Toy Story.

Monty92
06-11-2019, 01:34 PM
Right.

So you think I’m ugly?

And presumably you’re also going to claim you say this with no malice or ill intent?

Do you even have any concept of the pressures young men like me are under to conform to media perceptions of beauty?

Yes, too long for how thin it is. It's not proportional. And you have a big nose which adds to the effect.

Basically you look like a Jewish Mr Potato Head from Toy Story.

Pokster
06-11-2019, 01:37 PM
Right.

So you think I’m ugly?

And presumably you’re also going to claim you say this with no malice or ill intent?

Do you even have any concept of the pressures young men like me are under to conform to media perceptions of beauty?

Young??? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so i'm sure someone somewhere thinks you are a beautiful person.... just because you have never found them doesn't mean they don't exist.

And it could be worse, you could have a big sweaty head

Monty92
06-11-2019, 02:00 PM
If ur gay thats ur lookout but no insult ok, imo

Young??? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so i'm sure someone somewhere thinks you are a beautiful person.... just because you have never found them doesn't mean they don't exist.

And it could be worse, you could have a big sweaty head