PDA

View Full Version : Going to see Rocketman this afternoon.

Sir C
06-07-2019, 01:13 PM
Apparently it's got bumming in it.

Ash
06-07-2019, 01:17 PM
ifurgaythatsurlookoutbutno ... something

How did it go?

Burney
06-07-2019, 01:18 PM

I'm not sure I could bring myself to watch bumming in the afternoon. It seems decadent. That sort of thing should be left to the cover of darkness imo.

Sir C
06-07-2019, 01:21 PM
I'm not sure I could bring myself to watch bumming in the afternoon. It seems decadent. That sort of thing should be left to the cover of darkness imo.

It's a 5:30 kick off so almost evening I suppose.

I shall eat Revels.

Sir C
06-07-2019, 01:21 PM

How did it go?

No bumming yet, a. Bumming later!

Burney
06-07-2019, 01:23 PM
It's a 5:30 kick off so almost evening I suppose.

I shall eat Revels.

I think I'd avoid chocolate.

bbrian
06-07-2019, 01:27 PM

Are you and Herbert seeing it as a couple C?

Burney
06-07-2019, 01:28 PM

He loves a bit of anal, does h.

Still, like mother, like son.

Sir C
06-07-2019, 01:33 PM

Are you suggesting that herb wants to pull jobbies out of my u-bend, b? :-(

Sir C
06-07-2019, 01:34 PM
I think I'd avoid chocolate.

Afterwards there will be roti canai and nasi goreng :eat: Also ribs.

Burney
06-07-2019, 01:36 PM
Afterwards there will be roti canai and nasi goreng :eat: Also ribs.

Nice. I make a rather good Nasi Goreng, though I say so myself. With an egg on, natch.

Sir C
06-07-2019, 01:40 PM
Nice. I make a rather good Nasi Goreng, though I say so myself. With an egg on, natch.

I've got my man well trained. He automatically adds an egg to my order and brings me hot oil, chilli sauce and chilli flakes.

Burney
06-07-2019, 01:43 PM
I've got my man well trained. He automatically adds an egg to my order and brings me hot oil, chilli sauce and chilli flakes.

Is he suitably obsequious? Does he cringe and fawn over you?

Sir C
06-07-2019, 01:45 PM
Is he suitably obsequious? Does he cringe and fawn over you?

Too right he does. He almost blows his muck when I say, "Terimah kasi". Loves me, he does.

Last week he gave me an extra Fox's Glacier Mint.

Burney
06-07-2019, 01:52 PM
Too right he does. He almost blows his muck when I say, "Terimah kasi". Loves me, he does.

Last week he gave me an extra Fox's Glacier Mint.

You should encourage them to do the chilli crab. That's my favourite dish from them parts. Even better was a version I had that used lobster instead. :eat:

That was a good expenses claim. :cloud9:

Sir C
06-07-2019, 01:55 PM
You should encourage them to do the chilli crab. That's my favourite dish from them parts. Even better was a version I had that used lobster instead. :eat:

That was a good expenses claim. :cloud9:

I always fall for the allure of chilli crab and I'm always disappointed. I end up just sucking chilli sauce off sharp crab shell :-(

Burney
06-07-2019, 02:02 PM
I always fall for the allure of chilli crab and I'm always disappointed. I end up just sucking chilli sauce off sharp crab shell :-(

Exactly. Which is why it's so much better with lobster. :nod:

My old MD went out with the team once in Singapore and had loudly talked beforehand about how it was his favourite dish. So it was ordered and no sooner had it been put down on the table than the two Sing Chinese ladies who were with us grabbed the two big claws and he was left sucking on the beast's lesser legs. Most put out, he was. It was one of my earliest lessons in quite how few fúcks the locals give about our notions of rudeness. :hehe:

Sir C
06-07-2019, 02:05 PM
Exactly. Which is why it's so much better with lobster. :nod:

My old MD went out with the team once in Singapore and had loudly talked beforehand about how it was his favourite dish. So it was ordered and no sooner had it been put down on the table than the two Sing Chinese ladies who were with us grabbed the two big claws and he was left sucking on the beast's lesser legs. Most put out, he was. It was one of my earliest lessons in quite how few fúcks the locals give about our notions of rudeness. :hehe:

:hehe:

I've got the horn for a lobster now :-(

barrybueno
06-07-2019, 03:14 PM

How did it go?

but not insult ok?

I think...

Maravilloso Marvo
06-07-2019, 03:23 PM

Where is this from? Somewhere local or "up town"? I could do with a bit of Malaysian food.

Ash
06-07-2019, 03:23 PM
but not insult ok?

I think...

Yes!

"If u gay thats ur lookout but no insult ok"

Great days.

Sir C
06-07-2019, 03:26 PM
Where is this from? Somewhere local or "up town"? I could do with a bit of Malaysian food.

Joy Kitchen on Orpington High Street. Unpretentious would be one way to describe it. Dad, his wife and young child running around and a chinee fella in the kitchen... but the food is the proper stuff.

Burney
06-07-2019, 03:29 PM
Joy Kitchen on Orpington High Street. Unpretentious would be one way to describe it. Dad, his wife and young child running around and a chinee fella in the kitchen... but the food is the proper stuff.

Recommended dishes?

Sir C
06-07-2019, 03:37 PM
Recommended dishes?

I haven't been on a journey through the menu because I'm always pleased to get in and have my roti canai and nasi goreng, but I've had Thai fishcakes, ribs, a beef rendang, some soupnoodle dish, and everything's just been really authentic.

Oh God their roti canai!

Burney
06-07-2019, 03:38 PM
I haven't been on a journey through the menu because I'm always pleased to get in and have my roti canai and nasi goreng, but I've had Thai fishcakes, ribs, a beef rendang, some soupnoodle dish, and everything's just been really authentic.

Oh God their roti canai!

Well I really think you ought to diversify a bit in order to give a more thorough assessment for those of us who might consider going there. Stop being so selfish!

Does one have to book?

Sir C
06-07-2019, 03:41 PM
Well I really think you ought to diversify a bit in order to give a more thorough assessment for those of us who might consider going there. Stop being so selfish!

Does one have to book?

Book? No, it's more like a café than a restaurant, really. I've never seen it even approaching being busy.

Today I shall order the roti canai, the ribs, the nasi goreng and then i will choose one further dish to review for you. What sort of thing do you fancy?

Burney
06-07-2019, 03:48 PM
Book? No, it's more like a café than a restaurant, really. I've never seen it even approaching being busy.

Today I shall order the roti canai, the ribs, the nasi goreng and then i will choose one further dish to review for you. What sort of thing do you fancy?

Something fishy.

Sir C
06-07-2019, 03:51 PM
Something fishy.

Fishy it is. Coming right up.

Burney
06-07-2019, 04:10 PM
Fishy it is. Coming right up.

:thumbup: Enjoy your bumming!

redgunamo
06-07-2019, 06:27 PM
Well bowled, C.