PDA

View Full Version : Silly season has well and truly started.

Sir C
06-05-2019, 01:28 PM
Kolasinac to Barcelona indeed! :hehe:

Burney
06-05-2019, 01:30 PM
Kolasinac to Barcelona indeed! :hehe:

I like the lad, but if they were to make their usual silly-money offer I’d have their arm off.

Sir C
06-05-2019, 01:40 PM
I like the lad, but if they were to make their usual silly-money offer I’d have their arm off.

You know the one I'm talking about? Fat lad, can't defend? What would Barcelona want with him?

WES
06-05-2019, 01:43 PM

:cough:

If you don't mind could you answer my question on our different interpretations of May's deal in that other thread? I'm genuinely interested if I have misunderstood something.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
06-05-2019, 01:57 PM
:cough:

If you don't mind could you answer my question on our different interpretations of May's deal in that other thread? I'm genuinely interested if I have misunderstood something.

WES old chap. Bringing your scrap into a different thread is poor form. Berni clearly doesn't want to play anymore and you should respect that.

WES
06-05-2019, 02:43 PM
WES old chap. Bringing your scrap into a different thread is poor form. Berni clearly doesn't want to play anymore and you should respect that.

There was no scrap, Herbie old bean. :shrug:

I honestly don't understand the strong objections to May's deal so I asked for an explanation, all very civilised. No one can really explain to me what was so awful about it yet I endlessly hear how terrible it was. Strange.