06-04-2019, 01:23 PM
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Sir C
06-04-2019, 01:25 PM

Did you commit a thought crime? Why can't I see it, have you blocked me? :-(

Monty92
06-04-2019, 01:26 PM
:shrug: Maybe anti-semites are automatically blocked from following Jewishers nowadays

Did you commit a thought crime? Why can't I see it, have you blocked me? :-(

Sir C
06-04-2019, 01:29 PM
:shrug: Maybe anti-semites are automatically blocked from following Jewishers nowadays

How very dare you! You big-nosed Jesus killer.

I've seen it now. The laptop jibe is really rather splendid, you are to be congratulated. There's an echo of the bile of the monty of 15 years ago there.

Monty92
06-04-2019, 01:33 PM
He’s gone all threateny again.

Is he...erm...a large man? 😳

How very dare you! You big-nosed Jesus killer.

I've seen it now. The laptop jibe is really rather splendid, you are to be congratulated. There's an echo of the bile of the monty of 15 years ago there.

Sir C
06-04-2019, 01:36 PM
He’s gone all threateny again.

Is he...erm...a large man? 😳

What's he saying? I can't see his bit because I blocked him.

He's a lefty, m. The chances of him stirring himself to actually do anything are virtually zero. Mind you, I suspect that his rage at your race's dirty Zionist-Amerikan banking conspiracy could drive him to depserate measures.

Monty92
06-04-2019, 01:44 PM
He’s offered to “show me around” Bradford so I can see how well integrated the locals are.

The idea that such a trip might not end with me being taken in by Allans as a sex slave seems highly fanciful.

He's a lefty, m. The chances of him stirring himself to actually do anything are virtually zero. Mind you, I suspect that his rage at your race's dirty Zionist-Amerikan banking conspiracy could drive him to depserate measures.

Pokster
06-04-2019, 01:47 PM
He’s offered to “show me around” Bradford so I can see how well integrated the locals are.

The idea that such a trip might not end with me being taken in by Allans as a sex slave seems highly fanciful.

Going round Bradford is bad enough without even thinking about you being penetrated by the locals

Sir C
06-04-2019, 01:49 PM
Going round Bradford is bad enough without even thinking about you being penetrated by the locals

Burney was in Bradford recently. Safe to say he wasn't impressed. I don't know if he was penetrated by any locals, mind.

Tony C
06-04-2019, 01:54 PM
latte in one hand / Mac book air in the other :clap:

I will give him one thing...he hasn’t blocked you or cried to Twitter so fair play for that...although that’s probably because he thinks he’s winning your debates.

IUFG
06-04-2019, 01:54 PM
Burney was in Bradford recently. Safe to say he wasn't impressed. I don't know if he was penetrated by any locals, mind.

I saw Ashley Cole score for The Arsenal at Bradford. Well, when I say 'saw' I couldn't see it actually cross the line. Upper tier of that shítty shed stand they have. . .

1-1. Wenger out!

Burney
06-04-2019, 02:00 PM

I have to say it's a very amusing exchange. Much like some of those we'd have on here but with the additional piquancy added by his need to keep his end up in front of his Twitter chums. Well played!

IUFG
06-04-2019, 02:01 PM
I have to say it's a very amusing exchange. Much like some of those we'd have on here but with the additional piquancy added by his need to keep his end up in front of his Twitter chums. Well played!

Unicycles?

Burney
06-04-2019, 02:03 PM

Not unless you count my wife.

Sir C
06-04-2019, 02:04 PM
Not unless you count my wife.

Oh, you go in for that business, do you? I believe it is called 'pegging'. Sounds painful to me, but you crack on. :thumbup:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
06-04-2019, 02:06 PM

He's a lefty, m. The chances of him stirring himself to actually do anything are virtually zero.

But Monty is a skinny, powder puff cowardly noser who my daughter could beat the shít out of so I'd say he needs to be afraid, even of Jorge

Herbert Augustus Chapman
06-04-2019, 02:08 PM
Oh, you go in for that business, do you? I believe it is called 'pegging'. Sounds painful to me, but you crack on. :thumbup:

Do you suppose she calls him her "dirty little bitch" while she's pegging him c?

Burney
06-04-2019, 02:10 PM
Unicycles?

I assume this is a reference to Jorge's hipsterish sca...sorry, business, which is somewhat at odds with his claims to be on the multicultural front line in Bradford.

Burney
06-04-2019, 02:11 PM

Can we not mention cracks? :-( It's a sore point.

Chief Arrowhead
06-04-2019, 02:11 PM
I saw Ashley Cole score for The Arsenal at Bradford. Well, when I say 'saw' I couldn't see it actually cross the line. Upper tier of that shítty shed stand they have. . .

1-1. Wenger out!

Was that the one where the portly Neville Southall was the netminder for the Bradfordianites?

IUFG
06-04-2019, 02:17 PM
Was that the one where the portly Neville Southall was the netminder for the Bradfordianites?

No. Can't remember the fat, questionable-cause-supporting, ex-binman being in goal

Chief Arrowhead
06-04-2019, 02:22 PM
No. Can't remember the fat, questionable-cause-supporting, ex-binman being in goal

Great, thanks a lot. Now I'm going to have to work the internets to find out.

Chief Arrowhead
06-04-2019, 02:33 PM
Great, thanks a lot. Now I'm going to have to work the internets to find out.

Well, it appears that it was 9/9/2000, 1-1 result at Valley Parade. Some bloke named Matt Clarke was between the sticks for the Bantams. Ashley Cole scored the goal, making only his second start for the Mighty Arse.

Billy Goat Sverige
06-04-2019, 02:54 PM

I just read the exchange. You performed admirably. When you’ve got people offering you out on the internet you know you’ve won.

IUFG
06-04-2019, 03:40 PM
I just read the exchange. You performed admirably. When you’ve got people offering you out on the internet you know you’ve won.

Jorge is driving down south as we speak.
No doubt he'll pick up a milkshake before heading to Monty's :rolleyes:

redgunamo
06-04-2019, 03:42 PM
Is M fond of milkshakes then? Awfully decent of J, imo.

Jorge is driving down south as we speak.
No doubt he'll pick up a milkshake before heading to Monty's :rolleyes:

IUFG
06-04-2019, 03:45 PM
Is M fond of milkshakes then? Awfully decent of J, imo.

:nod: Pork scratching flavoured wons