PDA

View Full Version : Farewell then, Stephan Lichtsteiner.

Sir C
06-03-2019, 04:05 PM
Whilst your legs didn't really function too well, your ability to engage in shíthousery at absolutely any opportunity was hugely enjoyable.

May you enjoy a lengthy and healthy retirement in Swtzerland, enjoying all the good things that country has to offer, such a rosti, fondue and, wait, hold on, no, that's the lot. Rosti and fondue.

IUFG
06-03-2019, 04:07 PM
Whilst your legs didn't really function too well, your ability to engage in shíthousery at absolutely any opportunity was hugely enjoyable.

May you enjoy a lengthy and healthy retirement in Swtzerland, enjoying all the good things that country has to offer, such a rosti, fondue and, wait, hold on, no, that's the lot. Rosti and fondue.

and watches and Toblerone

Burney
06-03-2019, 04:09 PM

What about Veal Cordon Bleu? That's Swiss, isn't it?

Burney
06-03-2019, 04:11 PM

I never really got acquainted with him. I can see that in future people will mention his name and I will look at them blankly.

Sir C
06-03-2019, 04:14 PM
What about Veal Cordon Bleu? That's Swiss, isn't it?

Is it? I suppose it's got Swiss cheese in it... I'll allow it.

Rosti, fondue, watches, Toblerone and Veal Cordon Bleu. Actually that's not too bad. wd swissers.

Burney
06-03-2019, 04:16 PM
Is it? I suppose it's got Swiss cheese in it... I'll allow it.

Rosti, fondue, watches, Toblerone and Veal Cordon Bleu. Actually that's not too bad. wd swissers.

And Nazi gold stolen from dead Jews, obvs.

IUFG
06-03-2019, 04:21 PM
I never really got acquainted with him. I can see that in future people will mention his name and I will look at them blankly.

the new Sebastian Svärd...

IUFG
06-03-2019, 04:23 PM
And Nazi gold stolen from dead Jews, obvs.

It was only resting in George Galloway's deposit box...