PDA

View Full Version : I'm really hoping for some top-quality undiplomatic bantz from The Donald.

Burney
06-03-2019, 07:44 AM
Saying something like 'You still here?' to Theresa May or asking 'Where's Nigel?' would be good starts.

Burney
06-03-2019, 07:54 AM
Saying something like 'You still here?' to Theresa May or asking 'Where's Nigel?' would be good starts.

LOOOOOOOL! He hasn't even got off the plane and it's already started. :clap: :bow:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1135453891326238721

Burney
06-03-2019, 07:57 AM
LOOOOOOOL! He hasn't even got off the plane and it's already started. :clap: :bow:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1135453891326238721

He's even misspelt the little turd's name. Lovely banter.

IUFG
06-03-2019, 08:12 AM

Stansted Airport can turn anyone normal person into an angry fúcker...imagine what it can do to him

Herbert Augustus Chapman
06-03-2019, 08:15 AM

I hope the unspeakable **** slips down the steps of Air Force 1 and breaks his fúcking neck ... unspeakable **** that he is.

Burney
06-03-2019, 08:15 AM
Stansted Airport can turn anyone normal person into an angry fúcker...imagine what it can do to him

I've had military aircraft going over my house all weekend. :-(

Herbert Augustus Chapman
06-03-2019, 08:17 AM

Military aircraft! - It's Sir C in his Chipmunk trying to catch you in that "shed" of yours.

Burney
06-03-2019, 08:19 AM
I hope the unspeakable **** slips down the steps of Air Force 1 and breaks his fúcking neck ... unspeakable **** that he is.

He's already ensured his visit is a success by putting that revolting little terrorist-loving Allan midget in his fúcking place.

IUFG
06-03-2019, 08:20 AM

Welcome to my world :-(

Chief Arrowhead
06-03-2019, 03:05 PM

Not a fan?

Herbert Augustus Chapman
06-03-2019, 07:06 PM
Not a fan?

The thing that turned me against him was the "grabbing 'em by the pussy" quote Chief. Not that I object to the language he used, but just 'cos he got a hundred times the pussy I ever did doesn't mean he has to rub it in :-D

dismalswamp
06-03-2019, 08:43 PM
He's already ensured his visit is a success by putting that revolting little terrorist-loving Allan midget in his fúcking place.
here here!!

Herbert Augustus Chapman
06-04-2019, 07:51 AM

Terrorist loving? - The Gruaniadista were telling us all recently he practically murdered Shamima Begum's son with his own bare hands!

And just how much of a midget is he btw?

WES
06-04-2019, 08:19 AM
Terrorist loving? - The Gruaniadista were telling us all recently he practically murdered Shamima Begum's son with his own bare hands!

Very. 5'5" appazza, Herb. A midget, really.

I've always said never trust a short man, Herb. Bitter n twisted deviants to a man. :nod:

Burney
06-04-2019, 08:21 AM

He's 5'5"

And his brother-in-law was a speaker at Al Muhajiroun rallies and Khan attended an event with him in 2004 at which he spoke about the Palestinian conflict in 2004 alongside a Hamas supporter, a preacher who backed an Islamic state, an activist who has threatened "fire throughout the world", a man who led a boycott of Holocaust Memorial Day in 2005 and a Muslim leader who called for attacks on the British Royal Navy if it blocked arms smuggling in Gaza.

This is in addition to his regular legal work advocating on behalf of islamic terrorists.

Sir C
06-04-2019, 08:22 AM

I bumped into him on the Strand last year and thought he was a child :hehe: He's a proper short árse. 5' 3" I reckon.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
06-04-2019, 08:40 AM
He's 5'5"

And his brother-in-law was a speaker at Al Muhajiroun rallies and Khan attended an event with him in 2004 at which he spoke about the Palestinian conflict in 2004 alongside a Hamas supporter, a preacher who backed an Islamic state, an activist who has threatened "fire throughout the world", a man who led a boycott of Holocaust Memorial Day in 2005 and a Muslim leader who called for attacks on the British Royal Navy if it blocked arms smuggling in Gaza.

This is in addition to his regular legal work advocating on behalf of islamic terrorists.

No b .. you've mixed him up with Jezza there. The midget's a Tory ffs! - Oops - errata - he is Labour apparantly. Could have sworn he was one of your lot :-)

John Bunnell
06-04-2019, 08:44 AM
I met him as well in Reiss in Covent Garden. Absolute pathetic looking midget but his daughter is fit.

Ash
06-04-2019, 08:59 AM
He's 5'5"

I'm no fan of the man, but the whole 'speaking alongside XYZ at events' arrow aimed at people can be aimed at people you agree with has well as disagree with. It leads to people on all sides being "no platformed" because others don't want to be associated with them.

Burney
06-04-2019, 09:04 AM
I'm no fan of the man, but the whole 'speaking alongside XYZ at events' arrow aimed at people can be aimed at people you agree with has well as disagree with. It leads to people on all sides being "no platformed" because others don't want to be associated with them.

I agree, but this was an explicitly islamist meeting at which he chose to speak.