PDA

View Full Version : Gentlemen, whatever our differences, we must agree that tonight we avoided the worst

Burney
06-01-2019, 09:38 PM
thing in the world ever.

It is the job of anyone associated with Arsenal Football Club to ensure that such a thing never again becomes possible.

Let us all work together to make this happen!

Monty92
06-01-2019, 09:40 PM
:nod:

I can’t even type I’m so happy.

I might cry

thing in the world ever.

It is the job of anyone associated with Arsenal Football Club to ensure that such a thing never again becomes possible.

Burney
06-01-2019, 09:46 PM
:nod:

I can’t even type I’m so happy.

I might cry

Fück me! Them winning the league would have been a piece of píss by comparison.

They’re still third-rate no-marks! :cry:

IUFG
06-01-2019, 09:55 PM
thing in the world ever.

B, you have spent the last few weeks telling us that they would win it, I told you they wouldn't :thumbup:

I've opened a Château Cantin to drink to them losing.

I still fúcking hate Liverpool...

Burney
06-01-2019, 09:58 PM
B, you have spent the last few weeks telling us that they would win it, I told you they wouldn't :thumbup:

I've opened a Château Cantin to drink to them losing.

I still fúcking hate Liverpool...

I have literally devoted weeks of psychic energy to a reverse jinx and this is the thanks I get?
You fùcking ingrates!

IUFG
06-01-2019, 10:00 PM
I have literally devoted weeks of psychic energy to a reverse jinx and this is the thanks I get?
You fùcking ingrates!

you do realise your daughter's job is going in the shítter, don't you?

AFC East
06-01-2019, 10:39 PM
thing in the world ever.

I share your sentiment, like any arsenal fan I feel a huge sense of relief tonight.

However, let’s not forget our best friend survived cancer, but it still killed our second best friend. At least this is how it feels to me.

Burney
06-01-2019, 10:58 PM
I share your sentiment, like any arsenal fan I feel a huge sense of relief tonight.

However, let’s not forget our best friend survived cancer, but it still killed our second best friend. At least this is how it feels to me.

This is a genuinely weird analogy, but OK.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
06-02-2019, 07:38 AM
thing in the world ever.

Last night was pleasing but this was only small consolation compared to Wednesday night.

Tony C
06-02-2019, 08:22 AM
Seems we’ve rubbed off on Anthony Joshua imo

Complacent
Sloppy
Not taking opponents seriously
Brittle defence
Quits before the end
Absolutely rubbish away from home
Spins you a story afterwards about how the better opponent won and will try harder next time

Burney
06-02-2019, 08:31 AM
Last night was pleasing but this was only small consolation compared to Wednesday night.

I’d argue that a win on Wednesday night would have been absolutely zero consolation if Tottenham had won the CL, so I’m just happy that things happened this way round instead.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
06-02-2019, 11:54 AM
I’d argue that a win on Wednesday night would have been absolutely zero consolation if Tottenham had won the CL, so I’m just happy that things happened this way round instead.

Arsenal first ;-)

AFC East
06-02-2019, 10:13 PM

And you’d be completely correct.

Pokster
06-03-2019, 06:31 AM
thing in the world ever.

"WE"... may i remind you that you offered up to the Gods that you would have happily accepted a SPurs win so your daughter gets her job. You are not one of us, you are an outcast who should be banished to the back of beyond.... or Norfolk as some prefer to call it