PDA

View Full Version : Massive clearout and money is the only answer

Pat Vegas
05-29-2019, 08:54 PM
Nothing will happen though.

Next season don’t even bother with Europa league. We can’t win it clearly as we fell apart 2 years in a row.

At least we will be **** with nice kits.

Also I need the football hipsters to explain why we need Ozil.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-29-2019, 09:00 PM

Next season don’t even bother with Europa league. We can’t win it clearly as we fell apart 2 years in a row.

So our middle class fan base can be sniffy about people who don't understand how the umlaut in his name affects its pronunciation.

Pat Vegas
05-29-2019, 09:05 PM
So our middle class fan base can be sniffy about people who don't understand how the umlaut in his name affects its pronunciation.

I struggle to even think of that many ‘special moments’ he has had.

WES
05-29-2019, 09:06 PM

Or stick by the manager and buy better. It worked for Liverpool and Spurs and it could work for us. :shrug:

If the current management can’t improve our ability in the transfer market and on the pitch we change them for not being good enough. Just like we finally got rid of Wenger because he was no longer good enough. But anyone who thinks one season is enough time to judge them is a moron.

barrybueno
05-29-2019, 09:08 PM
I struggle to even think of that many ‘special moments’ he has had.

He did that thing in training once where he gobbed out his chewing gum and volleyed it back in to his mouth.

That was kinda special. Bet loads of kids were trying to do that at school the next day.

Pat Vegas
05-29-2019, 09:09 PM
Or stick by the manager and buy better. It worked for Liverpool and Spurs and it could work for us. :shrug:

If the current management can’t improve our ability in the transfer market and on the pitch we change them for not being good enough. Just like we finally got rid of Wenger because he was no longer good enough. But anyone who thinks one season is enough time to judge them is a moron.
I like emery. But he won’t get the money he needs. So hopefully we can get some money in from selling ozil and quite a few others.

Also Time to get rid of the likes of Koscileny, etc.

Tony C
05-29-2019, 09:52 PM
I’d sell them all...even do buy one get one free type deals. Hire Rick from Pawn Stars to get it done.

Next season’s team

Leno

Bellerin
Chambers
Holding
Sessengon

Torreira
Willock

Nelson
ESR
Fraser

Welbeck