PDA

View Full Version : Shame Ozul couldn't start. His industry and creativity may have made a difference.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-29-2019, 08:29 PM
Bug eyed ****

Sir C
05-29-2019, 08:32 PM
Bug eyed ****

Definitely Ozil’s fault. Obviously.

Burney
05-29-2019, 08:35 PM

It’s always anyone’s fault other than the bloke who’s supposedly in charge for these cùnts.

Herbert Augustus Chapman

You’re right. I regularly plunder your mothers arsehole

AFC East
It’s always anyone’s fault other than the bloke who’s supposedly in charge for these cùnts.

Surely M. Wenger has to take most of the blame.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
05-29-2019, 08:37 PM
I've never seen such a massively overrated player be the clubs top earner. (by a mile)
Wenger is raping us from the grave.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-29-2019, 08:37 PM
How is the poor man supposed to function in a high profile job when his scalp appears to exude a gallon of chip oil every hour?

AFC East
05-29-2019, 08:39 PM
How is the poor man supposed to function in a high profile job when his scalp appears to exude a gallon of chip oil every hour?

Crying with laughter here. That’s how bad things have got.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-29-2019, 08:41 PM
Surely M. Wenger has to take most of the blame.

It's all the wretched old garlic scoffer's fault East. Him and his pet Marty Feldman lookalike, turkish ****stick Owezul.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
05-29-2019, 08:42 PM
This young black lad Willy is putting Ozil to shame despite only being on 10 mins.

WES
05-29-2019, 08:45 PM
This young black lad Willy is putting Ozil to shame despite only being on 10 mins.

He hasn’t exactly been bad, but you would have thought that a no. 10 on 350k a week with Laca and Boomerang in front of him would have done a bit more.

Mind you, with AMN and Kolasinac playing like utter donkeys and Xhaka treading water it’s maybe not that surprising. He can’t lift everyone, he just isn’t that sort of player.

AFC East
05-29-2019, 08:49 PM
He hasn’t exactly been bad, but you would have thought that a no. 10 on 350k a week with Laca and Boomerang in front of him would have done a bit more.

Mind you, with AMN and Kolasinac playing like utter donkeys and Xhaka treading water it’s maybe not that surprising. He can’t lift everyone, he just isn’t that sort of player.

The problem was that none of the other midfielders got in front of the ball when he was in possession. Easy for four players to mark 2. We missed Ramsey.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-29-2019, 08:53 PM
Bug eyed ****

In the top games, you need your top players to perform.

There is plenty of blame to go around and Ozil is only one of a number of parts of the problem. The last 6 weeks have been nothing short of disgraceful.

WES
05-29-2019, 08:53 PM
The problem was that none of the other midfielders got in front of the ball when he was in possession. Easy for four players to mark 2. We missed Ramsey.

How would you have played Ramsey, Ozil, Laca and Boomerang exactly? Ramsey running around up top probably was missed but it would have come at a cost. We played two in midfield if you didn’t notice. One was a DM and the other is slower than me.

Ramsey is good at that, running around up front a lot. Emery spotted his genius there. Juve agreed to pay him 400k a week to do that. Well done Juve.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
05-29-2019, 08:55 PM

When Ozil was at his best with all those assists they tended to mostly come from free kicks on the right wing about 44 yards out where he crossed them onto Giroud's head. The Ozil fanatics like to make out he was dominating games and cutting defences apart week in week out rather than being a Steve Guppy on £350k a week.

AFC East
05-29-2019, 08:55 PM
How would you have played Ramsey, Ozil, Laca and Boomerang exactly? Ramsey running around up top probably was missed but it would have come at a cost. We played two in midfield if you didn’t notice. One was a DM and the other is slower than me.

Ramsey is good at that, running around up front a lot. Emery spotted his genius there. Juve agreed to pay him 400k a week to do that. Well done Juve.

Hmm yes Ramsey and Ozil in the same team. How could that possibly work?

WES
05-29-2019, 08:59 PM
Hmm yes Ramsey and Ozil in the same team. How could that possibly work?

You’re struggling with reading again. I said Ramsey, Laca, Boomerang and Ozil in the same team. Explain that formation to me and then explain how we would have defended in midfield while playing all four.

Sir C
05-29-2019, 09:01 PM
You’re struggling with reading again. I said Ramsey, Laca, Boomerang and Ozil in the same team. Explain that formation to me and then explain how we would have defended in midfield while playing all four.

Mate. This isn’t the right time. Arsenal fans are hurting at the moment. Come back with your ‘amusng’ japes ina few weeks. We take the stuff seriously over here and it’s hurtful.

Thanks for try8ngbto lift the mood though. You’ve just misjudged what football mean so to people who grew up with it and understand it.

AFC East
05-29-2019, 09:05 PM

Is this a serious question?

How about a back four, a keeper, Torreira and Guendouzi?

Jesus wept. I know we lost a final, but plug your brain back in.

AFC East
05-29-2019, 09:06 PM
Mate. This isn’t the right time. Arsenal fans are hurting at the moment. Come back with your ‘amusng’ japes ina few weeks. We take the stuff seriously over here and it’s hurtful.

Thanks for try8ngbto lift the mood though. You’ve just misjudged what football mean so to people who grew up with it and understand it.

Indeed. Good night all.

WES
05-29-2019, 09:09 PM

:clap: We would have conceded four by halftime with that team. And we’ve been routinely terrible with a back four this year, haven’t you been paying attention?

Sir C
05-29-2019, 09:09 PM
Indeed. Good night all.

Football became fashionable and attracted pricks. We have to try to put up with it with as much dignity as we can.

Peter
05-29-2019, 09:31 PM

Great. Now if only we had a back four....

WES
05-29-2019, 09:34 PM
Great. Now if only we had a back four....

He’s really not capable of thinking that far ahead, Peter.

He’s still struggling with the reading bit.

Peter
05-29-2019, 09:38 PM
He’s really not capable of thinking that far ahead, Peter.

He’s still struggling with the reading bit.

The problem all season for emery has been that he doesn't have full backs he can trust. AMN is too risky in a back four and kolasinac is just utter dog **** all round. At least a back three allowed him to play lacazette and aubamayang which is about the only area of strength we have. Every other part of the pitch is dodgy at best.

Lots to do in the summer and apparently very little money to play with. We are not going to get better with this squad.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-29-2019, 09:48 PM
The problem all season for emery has been that he doesn't have full backs he can trust. AMN is too risky in a back four and kolasinac is just utter dog **** all round. At least a back three allowed him to play lacazette and aubamayang which is about the only area of strength we have. Every other part of the pitch is dodgy at best.

Lots to do in the summer and apparently very little money to play with. We are not going to get better with this squad.

I just wonder how much the players were so shot mentally, that Emery always had an uphill task to change that. Maybe we are being too harsh on him. There are only so many punches a boxer can take before the damage is irreversible. I think there is a mental problem that management cannot change. The undertones, the streak of this have been rumbling for the best part of 7 or 8 years. That is why it seemed that Wenger's time was up once Leicester won the league. As soon as the first goal went in tonight, the fragile confidence went. The discipline flew out of the window and the team got ragged. I don't blame Emery for that, I think he inherited the problem and it may be a problem that is too big for him to solve.