PDA

View Full Version : Well lets hope we can pull off a victory this afternoon

bbrian
05-29-2019, 11:23 AM
I will be cowering in a corner trying to avoid it but would love it if we won..bloody luv it!*

*3-1 to Chelsea and lots of weird grimacing from Unai

PSRB
05-29-2019, 11:31 AM
I will be cowering in a corner trying to avoid it but would love it if we won..bloody luv it!*

If we can't boss a midfield of Barkley, Jorginho and Kovacic, then we don't deserve anything

7sisters
05-29-2019, 11:46 AM
I will be cowering in a corner trying to avoid it but would love it if we won..bloody luv it

Keeping that little bandy legged c*nt quiet is the key. They’re an upper mid table side without Hazard.
We’re more than capable of beating them, even with our iffy defence

Monty92
05-29-2019, 11:50 AM
Sorry, am I supposed to be giving a single sh*t? :shrug:

You guys are f*cking insane.

Ash
05-29-2019, 11:53 AM

:nono: Winning it will be like a trophy and stuff....

bbrian
05-29-2019, 12:13 PM

Well what if we win and Spurs crash and burn saturday Monts? Hmmm hmmmm...

WES
05-29-2019, 12:32 PM

Yeah, can't imagine why a supporter of Arsenal football club would want them to win their first European trophy in 25 years and qualify for the Champions League thereby adding about 30-40mil to their coffers for next year.

:rolleyes:

Burney
05-29-2019, 01:07 PM

:nod: It would be like celebrating winning a game of deck quoits on the fúcking Titanic.

7sisters
05-29-2019, 01:18 PM
:nod: It would be like celebrating winning a game of deck quoits on the fúcking Titanic.

Let’s face it, b. The only thing that would put a smile on that mooey of yours right now would be Emery getting keelhauled. Several rounds mind.

Burney
05-29-2019, 01:24 PM
Let’s face it, b. The only thing that would put a smile on that mooey of yours right now would be Emery getting keelhauled. Several rounds mind.

:nono: This has made me laugh.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7081727/Chelsea-fans-stranded-Luton-Airport-lengthy-flight-delays-halting-travel-Baku.html

PSRB
05-29-2019, 03:46 PM
:nono: This has made me laugh.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7081727/Chelsea-fans-stranded-Luton-Airport-lengthy-flight-delays-halting-travel-Baku.html

I love the fact that those incompetent retards at UEFA are dictating that our fans can't actually complain about their incompetence