PDA

View Full Version : Do we have a match tonight?

Ash
05-29-2019, 09:44 AM
11 non-characters.

Viva Prat Vegas
05-29-2019, 09:52 AM
We be dancing in the streets man

Sir C
05-29-2019, 10:03 AM
11 non-characters.

It doesn't seem real, somehow. It's too far away, I think that's what it is. Also, it's weeks since the season ended so football seems somehow distant.

Plus, we're going to get gubbed.

Viva Prat Vegas
05-29-2019, 10:06 AM
3-1 to The Arsenal
Laca and Aubama will play blinders

PSRB
05-29-2019, 10:07 AM
It doesn't seem real, somehow. It's too far away, I think that's what it is. Also, it's weeks since the season ended so football seems somehow distant.

:nod: Plus spurs inevitable victory will put the utter kibosh on the season

Sir C
05-29-2019, 10:09 AM
3-1 to The Arsenal
Laca and Aubama will play blinders

Do you rememnber the B side of Good Old Arsenal?

'Come on you reds
Come on you reds
Come on you Gunners
Come on you reds
Shoot us to glory
Shoot us ahead
Come on you Gunners
Come on you reds'

:music:

Inspired lyrics.

Sir C
:nod: Plus spurs inevitable victory will put the utter kibosh on the season

Exactly. Football is hardly a dish to be savoured currently, is it?

Viva Prat Vegas
Not as melodic as Yus My Dear

PSRB
05-29-2019, 10:12 AM
Exactly. Football is hardly a dish to be savoured currently, is it?

Yep, if we win, I will of course be delighted, however, I won't be able to really savour it until the scum lose

Sir C
05-29-2019, 10:13 AM
Not as melodic as Yus My Dear

Oh Arthur, how we miss you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lNiCdPeR7k

Viva Prat Vegas
05-29-2019, 10:14 AM
He was a Gooner :-)
And a nonce :-(

Rich
05-29-2019, 10:14 AM
Yep, if we win, I will of course be delighted, however, I won't be able to really savour it until the scum lose

It will be a farce if we win it. We should be concdeeding the game for Mikhitariyan.

Viva Prat Vegas
05-29-2019, 10:16 AM
The only disappointment will be our Victory Parade being held on Thursday night
Thursday night FFS!

Sir C
05-29-2019, 10:22 AM

I wonder if Eden Hazard will have the good grace to spit on it before roughly thrusts his enormous member deep into our collective ringpiece? :-(

PSRB
05-29-2019, 10:22 AM
It will be a farce if we win it. We should be concdeeding the game for Mikhitariyan.

Sometimes your stupidity really knows no bounds :thumbup:

Pat Vegas
05-29-2019, 10:25 AM

The Arsenal will win.

Burney
05-29-2019, 10:26 AM
He was a Gooner :-)
And a nonce :-(

Yes. Didn't he used to do the sex with his daughter? :-(

Viva Prat Vegas
05-29-2019, 10:28 AM
The thought of him doing it with anyone is sickening enough

Sir C
05-29-2019, 10:38 AM
Yes. Didn't he used to do the sex with his daughter? :-(

Arthur Mullard? :-(

That's appalling.

I always preferred Selwyn Froggitt anyway.

Burney
05-29-2019, 10:45 AM
Arthur Mullard? :-(

That's appalling.

I always preferred Selwyn Froggitt anyway.

:nod: Yus, my dear.

Despite which, it appears his daughter nursed him in his dotage. In return for which, he left her 5 grand in his will, leaving £250,000 to...wait for it...a children's home :-\

It's fair to say that Arthur may have been a really horrible ****.

Sir C
05-29-2019, 10:47 AM
:nod: Yus, my dear.

Despite which, it appears his daughter nursed him in his dotage. In return for which, he left her 5 grand in his will, leaving £250,000 to...wait for it...a children's home :-\

It's fair to say that Arthur may have been a really horrible ****.

Well one assumes she'd had the benefit of his member for some years, so perhaps he felt he'd given enough :shrug:

Dinner tonight: Sausages, chips, beans. I may chuck a fried egg into the mix. Oh go on then, two fried eggs and a slice of bread and butter. :cloud9:

Burney
05-29-2019, 10:51 AM
Well one assumes she'd had the benefit of his member for some years, so perhaps he felt he'd given enough :shrug:

Dinner tonight: Sausages, chips, beans. I may chuck a fried egg into the mix. Oh go on then, two fried eggs and a slice of bread and butter. :cloud9:

I find that cutting the eggs up in the bean/chip mix with a good slathering of ketchup creates a delicious combination.

I'm watching it at my dad's. Nearly three decades to the day since I watched the Anfield game with him in exactly the same place. :old:

Sir C
05-29-2019, 10:54 AM
I find that cutting the eggs up in the bean/chip mix with a good slathering of ketchup creates a delicious combination.

I'm watching it at my dad's. Nearly three decades to the day since I watched the Anfield game with him in exactly the same place. :old:

Dear God, that will be a cheery experience if (when) we lose. :-(

Burney
05-29-2019, 10:57 AM
Dear God, that will be a cheery experience if (when) we lose. :-(

Oh, I really couldn't give a toss either way, to be honest. Sad, but there it is. :shrug:

The bigger worry is that I'll probably have too much to drink and I've got a three-hour management meeting starting at 9 tomorrow. :-\