PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Arsenal...Ryan Fraser

Tony C
05-24-2019, 09:06 AM
:clap:

Went from Pavon, Dembele, Pepe and Carassco to Ryan Fraser :clap:

At least the price point is way better than Zaha.

Quite like the White Usain...Daniel James. Not seen his wing speed since Overmars imo

IUFG
05-24-2019, 09:20 AM

Quite like the White Usain...Daniel James. Not seen his wing speed since Overmars imo

He's a scotch too :-(

redgunamo
05-24-2019, 09:26 AM
Only know him from FIFA. Decent enough, ftpov :-\

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/9VyrSnM3jQ8/maxresdefault.jpg

Rich
05-24-2019, 09:37 AM

Will be a very good signing if we pay the £30m. I have watched AFCB live more often than Arsenal in recent years and he's ridiculously fast, stocky (lost too much weight at one point) and has a very low centre of gravity. He's not the most skillful on the ball but his movement, the timing of his runs etc is great. Will be much better than Mikhitariyan. Fraser and Iwobi on the wings :cloud9:

Pokster
05-24-2019, 09:42 AM

Report on him that says he is a poor signing for the sort of player we need.

Doesn't score many goals (7 last season), and is not a dribbler. He gets a lot of assists from crosses, we don't exactly have strapping CF's who head the ball well.

Was stated that he is a good player for sides who play a certain style, but not an improvement on what we have in the Academy

Rich
05-24-2019, 09:45 AM

Doesn't score many goals (7 last season), and is not a dribbler. He gets a lot of assists from crosses, we don't exactly have strapping CF's who head the ball well.

Was stated that he is a good player for sides who play a certain style, but not an improvement on what we have in the Academy

Jesus. His assists are nearly all from very fast dribbles past his full-back, squared along the floor for Callum Wilson or Josh King (neither of who are any good at all in the air). He also has a very powerful shot.

Will be an absolute steal at £30m - A massive loss for Bournemouth but he deserves to be playing Champions League.

If Fraser played for Everton he'd be a £60m player.

IUFG
05-24-2019, 09:49 AM
Fraser and Iwobi on the wings :cloud9:

oh do fúck off, r

Tony C
05-24-2019, 09:50 AM
He looks like a fast version of that orc Charlie Adams imo

Pokster
05-24-2019, 09:51 AM
Jesus. His assists are nearly all from very fast dribbles past his full-back, squared along the floor for Callum Wilson or Josh King (neither of who are any good at all in the air). He also has a very powerful shot.

Will be an absolute steal at £30m - A massive loss for Bournemouth but he deserves to be playing Champions League.

If Fraser played for Everton he'd be a £60m player.

successful dribbles last season 1.2 per game

Rich
05-24-2019, 09:52 AM
oh do fúck off, r

We are not exactly blessed with a wealth of talented wingers, are we? I'd argue that we actually have none. Perhaps Nelson and/or Saka can play on the opposite wing to Fraser (known affectionately as Wee Man).

Rich
05-24-2019, 09:53 AM
successful dribbles last season 1.2 per game

You have clearly never seen him play. He's brilliant (second most assists in the PL, behind Hazard). Also, probably the #1 reason why AFCB are the top scorers outside the top 6.

Pokster
05-24-2019, 09:54 AM
You have clearly never seen him play. He's brilliant (second most assists in the PL, behind Hazard). Also, probably the #1 reason why AFCB are the top scorers outside the top 6.

I clearely have seen him play you stupid ****... I was quoting from the report on him today

Billy Goat Sverige
05-24-2019, 10:00 AM

A cross isn’t only played in the air. Auba’s Bread and butter at Dortmund was easy tap-ins from crosses.

Pokster
05-24-2019, 10:02 AM
A cross isn’t only played in the air. Auba’s Bread and butter at Dortmund was easy tap-ins from crosses.

No **** sherlock!

Rich
05-24-2019, 10:06 AM

That's exactly what Fraser does. Auba and Lacazette would love to play with a winger like him.

Rich
05-24-2019, 10:08 AM
I clearely have seen him play you stupid ****... I was quoting from the report on him today

I have my doubts that you know anything about Ryan Fraser at all. You are clueless on the subject, I'm afraid.

Perhaps it is best that you refrain from commenting further on it.

Pokster
05-24-2019, 10:14 AM
I have my doubts that you know anything about Ryan Fraser at all. You are clueless on the subject, I'm afraid.

Perhaps it is best that you refrain from commenting further on it.

My God, you are an even bigger **** today than normal... if knowledge was required to comment on anything on here your total posts would still be 0

Oh, by the way, total dribbles 1.2, successful dribbles per game (as per the official statistics) 0.6 That is half that RN achieved in germany last season

Burney
05-24-2019, 10:26 AM

A Scotch no-mark. :-|

God, I hate Unai Emery!