PDA

View Full Version : I read that finally we’re getting shot of Bouldy.

7sisters
05-22-2019, 11:57 AM
Two decades at the club. Not bad for doing little more than nod at Arsene from the bench.

Monty92
05-22-2019, 12:06 PM
What have you observed from your time seeing him performing his role away from the bench?

7sisters
05-22-2019, 01:17 PM
What have you observed from your time seeing him performing his role away from the bench?

Clearly the defence is at its worst in living memory. Therefore, Bould’s contribution ( whatever it was ) can hardly be viewed as a success.
Emery’s also come to the conclusion that it’s time for change and Freddie is the name on the sheet.
Get rid. imo

PSRB
05-22-2019, 01:18 PM
Two decades at the club. Not bad for doing little more than nod at Arsene from the bench.

Well paid cone collector

7sisters
05-22-2019, 01:21 PM
Well paid cone collector

That seems to have been the case. Monty will no doubt be along in a mo to ask you if you’ve ever actually witnessed him collecting cones :rolleyes:

PSRB
05-22-2019, 01:23 PM
That seems to have been the case. Monty will no doubt be along in a mo to ask you if you’ve ever actually witnessed him collecting cones :rolleyes:

Fair assumption, imo. Can't have been teaching them to defend

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
05-22-2019, 01:26 PM
We've been pretty decent at defending corners and that's more or less his job.

Monty92
05-22-2019, 01:54 PM

I remember when Bouldy first came in and we swiftly achieved two clean sheets in a row. Awimb's Herbert Chapman decided this was enough to pronounce Bouldy's role in our new found defensive solidity as "the elephant in the room".

My god did I rip the piss out of him about this for weeks :hehe:

Tony C
05-22-2019, 02:14 PM
Lee Dixon let slip something a while back...he said he told Bouldie to have a word with Bellend about tracking back once in a while. Bouldie told him he says that to him every game but he doesn’t listen.

Players really needed a generous kick up the backside imo

The defence is going to improve but it might be more to do with players coming and going rather than sacking Bouldie.

7sisters
05-22-2019, 02:30 PM
Lee Dixon let slip something a while back...he said he told Bouldie to have a word with Bellend about tracking back once in a while. Bouldie told him he says that to him every game but he doesn’t listen.

The defence is going to improve but it might be more to do with players coming and going rather than sacking Bouldie.

But then I suppose this depends on his training brief. If it’s simply to advise/suggest without implementation, it sounds like Bouldy is your man and why change things ?
If Emery keeps with the same regime and we keep shipping goals, the Directors, at some point, will hold him to account.
Management d’ye see ? Someone has to fall on their swords for the defence fiasco and at this juncture, Dick’s going to cover his bases. Ta ta Bouldy..

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-22-2019, 02:36 PM
My god did I rip the piss out of him about this for weeks :hehe:

You posted your usual facile tripe for a couple of days and demonstrated no understanding of the meaning of that particular idiom.

Monty92
05-23-2019, 08:46 AM
You posted your usual facile tripe for a couple of days and demonstrated no understanding of the meaning of that particular idiom.

Oh, so you didn't mean that Bouldy's appointment had single-handedly transformed our defence (based on two f*cking games :hehe: ) and the Wengerphiles weren't willing to acknowledge it because it would shine a light on Wenger's long-standing intransigence on the issue?

IUFG
05-23-2019, 08:51 AM
Dixon let slip something a while back...he said he told Bouldie to have a word with Bellend about tracking back once in a while. Bouldie told him he says that to him every game but he doesn’t listen.

what was that anecdote Thierry told about his time at Barca? He went from his left wing to the right and scored a goal.

He was subbed at half time for not doing as he was told...

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3277/la-liga/2015/12/25/18690882/thierry-henry-explains-pep-guardiolas-secret-tactic-formula

we need a bit more ruthlessness on the management side imo

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-23-2019, 09:22 AM
Oh, so you didn't mean that Bouldy's appointment had single-handedly transformed our defence (based on two f*cking games :hehe: ) and the Wengerphiles weren't willing to acknowledge it because it would shine a light on Wenger's long-standing intransigence on the issue?

Except it wasn't two games in you yapping, know-nowt, lady-boy fellating ****sock.

Monty92
05-23-2019, 09:26 AM
Except it wasn't two games in you yapping, know-nowt, lady-boy fellating ****sock.

Oh sorry. It was after two clean sheets in four games :clap:

Burney
05-23-2019, 09:34 AM
Oh sorry. It was after two clean sheets in four games :clap:

Since you’re clearly feeling all gloaty, m. Care to tell us all again how the Withdrawal Agreement’s going to get passed? :hehe:

Chief Arrowhead
05-23-2019, 02:24 PM

I didn't realize that Monty gave the Brazilian ladyboy a blowjob. How did I miss that?