PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone stay up to watch it then?

Sir C
05-20-2019, 08:55 AM
don't tell us!

IUFG
05-20-2019, 09:11 AM
don't tell us!

https://i.etsystatic.com/15052134/r/il/2e9a75/1871421877/il_794xN.1871421877_2jpn.jpg

?

Pokster
05-20-2019, 09:30 AM
don't tell us!

yes I did... well, was awake at 5 so watched it then

Sir C
05-20-2019, 09:32 AM

Well what happened p? Don't leave us in suspense!

Pokster
05-20-2019, 09:40 AM
Well what happened p? Don't leave us in suspense!

I'm not falling for that...... if you want to to know just look on twitter

Luis Anaconda
05-20-2019, 09:49 AM

I watched all but the last 15 minutes - I am saying nothing

Tony C
05-20-2019, 09:50 AM
Yep...can’t believe they brought Brock back and so happy Bayley won :cloud9: #MITB

IUFG
05-20-2019, 09:50 AM
don't tell us!

It was the dragon, all along...

probably.

Tony C
05-20-2019, 10:41 AM
Beckey beat Lacey Evans to retain the Raw Title then Charlotte walked out and invoked her Smackdown title anytime rematch clause. Beckey was winning until Lacey ran out and hit Beckey with the Woman’s Right while the ref was distracted and Charlotte finished the job to win the Smackdown title.

Lacey and Charlotte then went 2 on 1 in Beckey in a viscous beating before Bayley who had won the Money in the Bank match earlier in the night ran out to help Beckey.

Lacey was knocked out of the ring and ran away while Charlotte got Ko’d by the MITB briefcase.

Bayley then cashed in the Money in the Bank for an instant title match vs Charlotte who was unconscious, got the 3 count and and the whole place went mental :clap:

Terrific seeeeeens.

Billy Goat Sverige
05-21-2019, 08:09 AM
don't tell us!

Thought it was a bit **** to be honest.

Sir C
05-21-2019, 08:12 AM

Me too. Disappointing. Boring mon0-browed ****. Him, not you.

Burney
05-21-2019, 08:15 AM

I thought they did their best to wrap things up as neatly as possible. It was always going to be near-impossible to achieve that entirely satisfactorily. Having that knob Bran end up as King was irritating, though. I've always hated him and his storyline and I think - king or not - people would struggle not to slap that stupid smirk off his weird face.

Billy Goat Sverige
05-21-2019, 08:36 AM
I thought they did their best to wrap things up as neatly as possible. It was always going to be near-impossible to achieve that entirely satisfactorily. Having that knob Bran end up as King was irritating, though. I've always hated him and his storyline and I think - king or not - people would struggle not to slap that stupid smirk off his weird face.

The two people i hate most (Sansa and Bran) ended up getting the thrones. What an inspiring King he'll be! Spending his days being pushed around by Podrick while occasionaly worging into birds to have a perv through the windows of the King's Landing brothels. Whenver someone seeks his counsel he'll say "you're doing exactly what you're supposed to", or some other boring ****e.

Sir C
05-21-2019, 08:37 AM
The two people i hate most (Sansa and Bran) ended up getting the thrones. What an inspiring King he'll be! Spending his days being pushed around by Podrick while occasionaly worging into birds to have a perv through the windows of the King's Landing brothels. Whenver someone seeks his counsel he'll say "you're doing exactly what you're supposed to", or some other boring ****e.

You know it's not real, right?

Burney
05-21-2019, 08:40 AM

Oh, yes. His constant refrain of 'you're doing exactly what you're supposed to be doing' would cause me to tip the vacant **** out of his wheelchair.

Let's also not forget that he must be constantly shítting and píssing himself, so he must stink.

Billy Goat Sverige
05-21-2019, 08:41 AM
You know it's not real, right?

What?!?!?!

Sir C
05-21-2019, 08:45 AM
What?!?!?!

:nod: It's like the Moon landings. All filmed ina studio in the desert.

IUFG
05-21-2019, 08:58 AM

:nod:

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BYzRlYTk1OTQtZGY4Ny00MWI0LWJkZWUtODM0Y2M4ZjZhMm U4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjI4MjA5MzA@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,65 8,1000_AL_.jpg

yes, yes, Mars...

Burney
05-21-2019, 08:59 AM

I liked it when Danaerys got stabbed, though. Although I'd have preferred it if she'd suffered more.

I also thought Jon Snow could easily have blagged his way out of that. Everyone saw Drogon carrying her away, so he could just have claimed the dragon went mental and killed her - nothing to do with me, guv. After all, where was their proof?

Burney
05-21-2019, 09:00 AM
:nod:

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BYzRlYTk1OTQtZGY4Ny00MWI0LWJkZWUtODM0Y2M4ZjZhMm U4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjI4MjA5MzA@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,65 8,1000_AL_.jpg

yes, yes, Mars...

Not as surprised as I am that OJ Simpson passed the psychological evaluation, tbh.

Billy Goat Sverige
05-21-2019, 09:06 AM
I liked it when Danaerys got stabbed, though. Although I'd have preferred it if she'd suffered more.

I also thought Jon Snow could easily have blagged his way out of that. Everyone saw Drogon carrying her away, so he could just have claimed the dragon went mental and killed her - nothing to do with me, guv. After all, where was their proof?

Yep. He also could've said "*******s to the Night's Watch" (if we forget about the stupidity of it still existing) as soon as those dickless ****s ****ed off to Naath.

Burney
05-21-2019, 09:08 AM
Yep. He also could've said "*******s to the Night's Watch" (if we forget about the stupidity of it still existing) as soon as those dickless ****s ****ed off to Naath.

I was amused by the idea of the famously castrated Unsullied starting their own House. How are they going to do that exactly? :hehe:

Luis Anaconda
05-21-2019, 09:09 AM
I was amused by the idea of the famously castrated Unsullied starting their own House. How are they going to do that exactly? :hehe:

:hehe: Oh yeah - adoption agencies must be big in Westeros

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-21-2019, 09:31 AM
Oh, yes. His constant refrain of 'you're doing exactly what you're supposed to be doing' would cause me to tip the vacant **** out of his wheelchair.

Let's also not forget that he must be constantly shítting and píssing himself, so he must stink.

As someone who is confined to a wheelchair I found your comments deeply pejorative and offensive.

Anyway, as if the dragon would have let Jon Snur live after finding his mum with a dagger in her ribcage. He'd of of fried him for being a soppy northern tit alone.

Sir C
05-21-2019, 09:33 AM
As someone who is confined to a wheelchair I found your comments deeply pejorative and offensive.

Anyway, as if the dragon would have let Jon Snur live after finding his mum with a dagger in her ribcage. He'd of of fried him for being a soppy northern tit alone.

Nonsense. Jon Snur is the proper Dragondaddy, isn't he? He's the son of, oh fúck it, wossname. Dragon bloke.

Burney
05-21-2019, 09:37 AM

I'm not sure how good at deductive reasoning dragons are, h. He wouldn't necessarily connect the two events.

On the other hand, if any of us found a man crouched over your mum having penetrated her deeply...well, none of us would be in the least bit surprised.

Burney
05-21-2019, 09:38 AM
Nonsense. Jon Snur is the proper Dragondaddy, isn't he? He's the son of, oh fúck it, wossname. Dragon bloke.

Yeah, but he went back to his wolf. Awwww.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-21-2019, 09:44 AM

Dragons are always nonsense anyway c. Except for those in Middle Earth of course.

Did you pick up on the cadge from Hitler's first address to the Hitler Youth when Danny called the gathered throng "Blood of our blood"?

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-21-2019, 09:47 AM
I'm not sure how good at deductive reasoning dragons are, h. He wouldn't necessarily connect the two events.

On the other hand, if any of us found a man crouched over your mum having penetrated her deeply...well, none of us would be in the least bit surprised.

You and your lascivious fantasies b. Get out to the shed and spend yourself man, and return when you are able to enter a discourse without being lewd.

Burney
05-21-2019, 09:47 AM
Dragons are always nonsense anyway c. Except for those in Middle Earth of course.

Did you pick up on the cadge from Hitler's first address to the Hitler Youth when Danny called the gathered throng "Blood of our blood"?

Well the Hitler thing was kind of hard to miss, what with her all in black addressing her black-clad legions about blood and fire and the massive red and black flag behind her.

Sir C
05-21-2019, 09:48 AM

I assumed the dragon had fúcked off to Mount Doom to sleep on a pile of dwarfgold.

I haven't memorised all of the Fuhrer's speeches, h. That's just you and la.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-21-2019, 09:49 AM
Well the Hitler thing was kind of hard to miss, what with her all in black addressing her black-clad legions about blood and fire and the massive red and black flag behind her.

Aye. My point was, in addition to the fascist iconography, there was a verbatim quote. Are you determined to be tiresome all day b?

Luis Anaconda
05-21-2019, 09:51 AM
I assumed the dragon had fúcked off to Mount Doom to sleep on a pile of dwarfgold.

I have no truck with Austrians, sir c. Odd people

Burney
05-21-2019, 09:52 AM

I did find the lack of dwarves a bit annoying. I know there was Tyrion, but there wasn't a race of dwarves. That would have been ace. They could have been called 'House Shortarse' or something.

Burney
05-21-2019, 09:52 AM
Aye. My point was, in addition to the fascist iconography, there was a verbatim quote. Are you determined to be tiresome all day b?

No more so than usual, so... yes. :thumbup:

Burney
05-21-2019, 09:58 AM

Yes, well we've only ourselves to blame. We allowed them to get away with the absurd fiction of pretending they were a victim of Nazi aggression as opposed to a keen and willing participant in it. As a result, they don't feel they have any amends to make (unlike the Germans, whose consciousness of being a criminal nation is the only thing that makes them even vaguely tolerable).

Sir C
05-21-2019, 10:01 AM

Nonsense. You love it down the Bürgerbräukeller. You're almost as rabid a fascist as Nigel Farage. And he, as you know, is an actual Nazi.

Burney
05-21-2019, 10:05 AM
Nonsense. You love it down the Bürgerbräukeller. You're almost as rabid a fascist as Nigel Farage. And he, as you know, is an actual Nazi.

I want to know what La thinks of Weisswurst. Because they look absolutely fúcking disgusting - like an Albino's dick.

Pokster
05-21-2019, 11:12 AM
Yes, well we've only ourselves to blame. We allowed them to get away with the absurd fiction of pretending they were a victim of Nazi aggression as opposed to a keen and willing participant in it. As a result, they don't feel they have any amends to make (unlike the Germans, whose consciousness of being a criminal nation is the only thing that makes them even vaguely tolerable).

Poor form to slag off Austrians on the day one of their greatest sportsmen (a shortlist, I know) died

Luis Anaconda
05-21-2019, 11:14 AM
I want to know what La thinks of Weisswurst. Because they look absolutely fúcking disgusting - like an Albino's dick.

Not a fan - particularly as you get told off for eating them in the wrong way. Plus you are supposed to have them with Weißbier and I can't really tolerate that

Burney
05-21-2019, 11:27 AM
Poor form to slag off Austrians on the day one of their greatest sportsmen (a shortlist, I know) died

I remember that joke about Elizabeth Taylor going into hospital to get her labia trimmed and receiving flowers with a card saying

'Thanks for the new ears!
Niki Lauda'.

RIP

Burney
05-21-2019, 11:29 AM
Not a fan - particularly as you get told off for eating them in the wrong way. Plus you are supposed to have them with Weißbier and I can't really tolerate that

:nod: I'll never understand the taste for Weissbier. I've always thought it's filthy.

IUFG
05-21-2019, 11:45 AM
:nod: I'll never understand the taste for Weissbier. I've always thought it's filthy.

What's that popular one, Hoegarden? Fúcking awful.

http://1.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/95/56/cb6b8a19a8728039d7c2799abe33cb1d.jpg