PDA

View Full Version : Are you guys Interphobic?

Tony C
05-17-2019, 12:16 PM
Today I had to attend a mandatory work course on different phobias and Interphobicness in particular.

I attend these mostly for fear of being labelled phobic and losing my job.

This is the fear of being bullied or attacked the internet and is categorised alongside the likes of homophobia and transphobia.

A tear rolled down my cheek because I was trying so hard not to laugh...first time that’s happened. :shrug: interphobic...wow pour souls wouldn’t last long on the old AWIMB imo

Sir C
05-17-2019, 12:17 PM
Today I had to attend a mandatory work course on different phobias and Interphobicness in particular.

This is the fear of being bullied or attacked the internet and is categorised alongside the likes of homophobia and transphobia.

A tear rolled down my cheek because I was trying so hard not to laugh...first time that’s happened. :shrug: interphobic...wow pour souls wouldn’t last long on the old AWIMB imo

:hehe: Fúck me, there were times it was properly vicious and no mistake.

greg mitchell piling into headgear was always good for a laugh :hehe:

Luis Anaconda
05-17-2019, 12:18 PM

Well, I've always preferred AC :shrug:

Burney
05-17-2019, 12:34 PM
Well, I've always preferred AC :shrug:

Post reported to Thomas Edison.

Luis Anaconda
05-17-2019, 12:39 PM
Post reported to Thomas Edison.

Always a Tesla man - not the cars though, they look rubbish

PSRB
05-17-2019, 12:41 PM

Don't let Ears hear you, he's the Patron Saint of Tesla

Sir C

Have you noticed how Ears seems to have contracted Teslaitis like some sort of religion? The man's gone fúcking Shít-Electric-Car fundamentalist, for all love.

Luis Anaconda

I was hoping to tempt him out of the woodwork :)

Sir C

:hehe: It's not just me, then.

PSRB
05-17-2019, 12:47 PM
:hehe: It's not just me, then.

I mean, it's a nice car, if you like that sort of thing. Just for the money, there's a whole lot of vastly more fun and interesting cars out there.

As Jezza Clarkson points out, life is short enough without spending 45 minutes "filling up" a battery.

Sir C
05-17-2019, 12:48 PM
I mean, it's a nice car, if you like that sort of thing. Just for the money, there's a whole lot of vastly more fun and interesting cars out there.

As Jezza Clarkson points out, life is short enough without spending 45 minutes "filling up" a battery.

Call me old-fashioned, but I like my car to throb and rumble to the music of a V8, not whine like a milk float.

Luis Anaconda
05-17-2019, 12:50 PM

Jezza? Heard a stat the other day that on average a car is idle 97% of the time - hardly a chore.

PSRB
05-17-2019, 12:56 PM
Jezza? Heard a stat the other day that on average a car is idle 97% of the time - hardly a chore.

I'm not against electric cars per se, just that the infrastructure isn't in place and charging times are too long. They are also ridcules expensive

Burney
05-17-2019, 01:06 PM

It's only 45 minutes if you don't mind degrading your battery by fast-charging it. Which, given that once your battery's fúcked, so's your car, may not be a wise, long-term decision.

Burney
05-17-2019, 01:21 PM

It's just occurred to me - and you may know the answer to this - have AC Milan ever played DC United?

Luis Anaconda
05-17-2019, 02:39 PM
It's just occurred to me - and you may know the answer to this - have AC Milan ever played DC United?

:hehe: I didn't know but I had to look it up

https://www.dcunited.com/post/2010/05/28/dc-beat-ronaldinho-and-ac-milan-wild-shootout-rfk

class

Burney
05-17-2019, 02:48 PM
:hehe: I didn't know but I had to look it up

https://www.dcunited.com/post/2010/05/28/dc-beat-ronaldinho-and-ac-milan-wild-shootout-rfk

class

That went against current form.