PDA

View Full Version : Never going to happen rumour of the day......Man City

PSRB
05-14-2019, 01:26 PM
to be excluded from next year's CL for financial doping and 5th place gets their spot

Monty92
05-14-2019, 01:27 PM
to be excluded from next year's CL for financial doping and 5th place gets their spot

6th place if we win the Original European Cup, I assume?

WES
05-14-2019, 01:32 PM

Article in the Times made it clear that with appeals this would happen only for next year's CL.

I'll go on record as predicting that it does happen. The evidence I have read about is overwhelming and they've already been found guilty and punished once.

If it doesn't UEFA will be admitting that FFP is a joke (it currently is not a joke BTW).

Pokster
05-14-2019, 01:32 PM

It wouldn't be for next season as they would appeal it and likely to only be for 20/21 season if upheld

Billy Goat Sverige
05-14-2019, 01:40 PM
6th place if we win the Original European Cup, I assume?

No. If we finished 4th and won it the place wouldn’t go to 5th. Same applies.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-14-2019, 01:44 PM
Article in the Times made it clear that with appeals this would happen only for next year's CL.

I'll go on record as predicting that it does happen. The evidence I have read about is overwhelming and they've already been found guilty and punished once.

If it doesn't UEFA will be admitting that FFP is a joke (it currently is not a joke BTW).

That nice Mr Klopp would never have anything to do with kind this of underhand skulduggery :nod: