PDA

View Full Version : GoT discussion is OK today if anyone wants to. Try and start by saying SPOILERS pls.

Burney
05-14-2019, 09:05 AM
As Sir C is the last remaining human on earth who likes GoT, but hasn't bothered to catch up with it :rolleyes:

Sir C
05-14-2019, 09:17 AM
As Sir C is the last remaining human on earth who likes GoT, but hasn't bothered to catch up with it :rolleyes:

Hackercherly, I am now right bang up to date so nerr.

I didn't like it last night. :cry:

Also, I'm still sad that thon Margaery got deaded. I liked her.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
05-14-2019, 09:19 AM
**** writing has destroyed the show the last few years. I mean it looked great and all last night but the horrendous writing to get to that point made the pay off very meh. Dragon Woman going full mentaller on a whim was just stupid. It would have actually paid off well if we saw it over a few episodes. Then you have to put up with all the genius cunning characters from the first 4 or 5 seasons having turned down syndrome overnight.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-14-2019, 09:21 AM

I wonder if we'll get one last peek at dragon lady's bare bottom?

Sir C
05-14-2019, 09:21 AM
**** writing has destroyed the show the last few years. I mean it looked great and all last night but the horrendous writing to get to that point made the pay off very meh. Dragon Woman going full mentaller on a whim was just stupid. It would have actually paid off well if we saw it over a few episodes. Then you have to put up with all the genius cunning characters from the first 4 or 5 seasons having turned down syndrome overnight.

I saw this tweet today from a gentleman called Muhammed Butt. One assumes this is how young people think and speak these days. It's interesting...

"Dany has been a bad guy from TIME AGO. basically since the end of season three? maybe you didn't realise because she's white and peng but she's been going around colonizing the shít out of Essos. did you think she wouldn't bring that energy to Westeros?"

Sir C
05-14-2019, 09:23 AM
I wonder if we'll get one last peek at dragon lady's bare bottom?

When she rose from the fire last time I couldn't help wondering if the flames had burnt of her minge hairs.

Mmm, I love the smell of burning minge hairs in the morning.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-14-2019, 09:25 AM

Agreed. Writers just posting it in. They probably ran out of energy and ideas. My guess is Tyrion will win the throne and the whole saga will end with Sansa's ruby lips closing around his dwarfish cock.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-14-2019, 09:29 AM
I saw this tweet today from a gentleman called Muhammed Butt. One assumes this is how young people think and speak these days. It's interesting...

"Dany has been a bad guy from TIME AGO. basically since the end of season three? maybe you didn't realise because she's white and peng but she's been going around colonizing the shít out of Essos. did you think she wouldn't bring that energy to Westeros?"

Not a real young person c. Hasn't used the word like even once let alone the mandatory three times in a sentence. Though I think the first question mark is intended to convey deeply irritating uptalk so he might be.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-14-2019, 09:30 AM
When she rose from the fire last time I couldn't help wondering if the flames had burnt of her minge hairs.

Mmm, I love the smell of burning minge hairs in the morning.

Your mum's minge hairs smell c.

Sir C
05-14-2019, 09:31 AM
Your mum's minge hairs smell c.

I very much doubt that, h.

Ash
05-14-2019, 09:31 AM
I never liked Daenerys Targaryan. Even when she was trying to be good she was infuriatingly incompetent, and now she's killed maybe tens of thousands of innocent civilians after a battle she's already won. :-(

I was hoping at the end that Arya would compose a new list.

Daenerys Targaryan.
Daenerys Targaryan.
Daenerys Targaryan.

IUFG
05-14-2019, 09:32 AM

https://i.etsystatic.com/15052134/r/il/2e9a75/1871421877/il_794xN.1871421877_2jpn.jpg

Billy Goat Sverige
05-14-2019, 09:33 AM

Great to watch. Plot wise the show is now suffering from rushing to the end. I envisage her going mad in the books and for the same reasons but it will be fleshed out a bit more. It was all a bit sudden for my liking. This also means she will almost certainly die before the end and it will be someone unbearable like Bran the cabbage or Sansa on the throne. Awful.

Burney
05-14-2019, 09:40 AM

Oh, yes. Margaery was very much the hottest lady in the whole thing imo.

Burney
05-14-2019, 09:43 AM

But it wasn't on a whim. She's always had a full-on nasty destructive streak. Now, without Ser Jorah, Missandei and having lost two of her dragons and been spurned by Jon Sner, she has no-one to restrain her. Made total sense to me. :shrug:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-14-2019, 09:44 AM
I very much doubt that, h.

Well how on earth would you know unless you're the kind of deviant who muffs his own mum out? Contrariwise, whenever I go around to clear jobbies out of her drains I make a point of lapping away at her growler like a thirsty hound and I can tell you they [her minge hairs] absolutely reek! Now let that be the end of it.

Sir C
05-14-2019, 09:49 AM
Oh, yes. Margaery was very much the hottest lady in the whole thing imo.

I can't even remember if we got to see her boobies and botty. :-(

Burney
05-14-2019, 09:49 AM
Great to watch. Plot wise the show is now suffering from rushing to the end. I envisage her going mad in the books and for the same reasons but it will be fleshed out a bit more. It was all a bit sudden for my liking. This also means she will almost certainly die before the end and it will be someone unbearable like Bran the cabbage or Sansa on the throne. Awful.

Oh, no. It'll be Jon Sner.

Burney
05-14-2019, 10:02 AM
I can't even remember if we got to see her boobies and botty. :-(

Yes. When she was trying to tempt her gay husband she got it all out. And very splendid it was.

Burney
05-14-2019, 10:03 AM
I never liked Daenerys Targaryan. Even when she was trying to be good she was infuriatingly incompetent, and now she's killed maybe tens of thousands of innocent civilians after a battle she's already won. :-(

I was hoping at the end that Arya would compose a new list.

Daenerys Targaryan.
Daenerys Targaryan.
Daenerys Targaryan.

I've always hated her. Tiresome, spoilt, petulant little miss needed putting in her place. Khal Drogo had the right idea.

Ash
05-14-2019, 10:05 AM
Dragon Woman going full mentaller on a whim was just stupid. It would have actually paid off well if we saw it over a few episodes.

I think it's been in the post for a while. And in her DNA too. In the famous words of her father, the Mad King "Burn them. Burn them all."

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
05-14-2019, 10:07 AM
But it wasn't on a whim. She's always had a full-on nasty destructive streak. Now, without Ser Jorah, Missandei and having lost two of her dragons and been spurned by Jon Sner, she has no-one to restrain her. Made total sense to me. :shrug:

Nah it was waaaank. The only way it can be saved now is if the wheel chair lad has been warging her the last episode. He did know that was going to happen anyway and did nothing to stop it. Perhaps that's the point of the whole thing. The wee forest people want a mass culling of humans from their Country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj55XNXJztY

I'd be happy with that ending. I doubt the **** show runners can pull it off though.

Burney
05-14-2019, 10:08 AM
I think it's been in the post for a while. And in her DNA too. In the famous words of her father, the Mad King "Burn them. Burn them all."

:nod: Besides, in a Chekhov's gun type way, we've had these dragons hanging around for ages. It's not like they were going to be allowed to not burn a city to ashes at some point, was it?

Sir C
05-14-2019, 10:10 AM
I've always hated her. Tiresome, spoilt, petulant little miss needed putting in her place. Khal Drogo had the right idea.

:nod: He was OK while he inisted on doing her in the back scuttle.

Burney
05-14-2019, 10:14 AM
:nod: He was OK while he inisted on doing her in the back scuttle.

:nod: Horse Artillery fashion. Proper order.

Burney
05-14-2019, 10:18 AM
:nod: Horse Artillery fashion. Proper order.

Mind you, I seem to remember in the books she was supposed to be about 12 when he was doing that to her. :-\

Sir C
05-14-2019, 10:19 AM
Mind you, I seem to remember in the books she was supposed to be about 12 when he was doing that to her. :-\

Meh. If it was alright for the prophet, pbuh, who are we to argue?

John Bunnell
05-14-2019, 05:41 PM

No he didn't. He was an ultra alpha who turned cuck because he got some good pussý. Terrible.

Tony C
05-14-2019, 07:24 PM
Mysterio is Peter Parker

Tony C
05-14-2019, 07:25 PM
Wooops wrong forum

Burney
05-14-2019, 07:31 PM
No he didn't. He was an ultra alpha who turned cuck because he got some good pussý. Terrible.

Oh, I’m very much thinking about the period during which he was rattling her hard from behind - before he got cůntstruck by her evil, feminine wiles.

Ash
05-15-2019, 08:46 AM
Nah it was waaaank. The only way it can be saved now is if the wheel chair lad has been warging her the last episode. He did know that was going to happen anyway and did nothing to stop it. Perhaps that's the point of the whole thing. The wee forest people want a mass culling of humans from their Country.

If the Three Eyed Raven (wheel chair lad, if you prefer) wanted the humans dead he wouldn't have used himself as bait to kill the Night King.

I reckon he might have sent Arya that horse, though.

Luis Anaconda
05-15-2019, 09:22 AM

Yes - locking people in unopenable safes and crucifying people etc etc one or two clues on the way

Sir C
05-15-2019, 09:25 AM
Yes - locking people in unopenable safes and crucifying people etc etc one or two clues on the way

Ooh, I forgot the safe bit. Mind you I expect the big fella lived for quite a while on his companion's meat.

Luis Anaconda
05-15-2019, 09:27 AM
Ooh, I forgot the safe bit. Mind you I expect the big fella lived for quite a while on his companion's meat.

The lovely Roxanne :love:

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
05-15-2019, 11:00 AM
If the Three Eyed Raven (wheel chair lad, if you prefer) wanted the humans dead he wouldn't have used himself as bait to kill the Night King.

I reckon he might have sent Arya that horse, though.

But it's quite possible he already had the pieces in place and with his green sight was just a matter of arranging the pieces around the board, ie he knew well in advance Arya was going to kill him at that point and was just luring him in.

Then there's the other angle where the NK is already within the collective consciousness of the 3 Eyed Raven and has overpowered Bran's body and is in control, think 'All of Me'. You'd think the whole touching Bran craic would have played a much bigger role, then again the show writers have been garbage the last 4 years.

John Bunnell
05-15-2019, 12:58 PM
Oh, I’m very much thinking about the period during which he was rattling her hard from behind - before he got cůntstruck by her evil, feminine wiles.

Best scene in GoT history. Aquaman did us proud.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
05-16-2019, 10:32 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUmylkBG0A0&feature=youtu.be