PDA

View Full Version : Hazard gone

PSRB
05-13-2019, 02:33 PM
€100m to Real Madrid, not bad for a player with 1 year left on contract. Hopefully :chav: will drop him for the final

IUFG
05-13-2019, 03:14 PM
€100m to Real Madrid, not bad for a player with 1 year left on contract. Hopefully :chav: will drop him for the final

:hehe: apparently the announcement will be after the Europa League final...

I'd read somewhere on Twitter (so possibly the absolute truth) that Hazard was 'involved' (whatever that means) in 49% of Chelsea's goals this season. Sounds like they absolutely rely on him.

Pat Vegas
05-13-2019, 03:16 PM

I'd read somewhere on Twitter (so possibly the absolute truth) that Hazard was 'involved' (whatever that means) in 49% of Chelsea's goals this season. Sounds like they absolutely rely on him.

I am not a fan of his. Obviously a good footballer but I don't like anything about him.

PSRB
05-13-2019, 03:16 PM

Said all season that the only reason they were anywhere near top 4 was Hazard not getting injured

Rich
05-13-2019, 03:24 PM

Even if he does play, have Sokratis go through him in the first 5 minutes. Little fella won't want to jepordise his dream move to Spain.

bbrian
05-13-2019, 07:37 PM

Feck

...thought you meant Mickey

PSRB
05-14-2019, 08:22 AM
Feck

...thought you meant Mickey

We live in hope, although I'd prefer Roberts