PDA

View Full Version : Just realised Laca's 82snd min goal vs Scousers cost them the PL.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
05-13-2019, 12:35 PM
Good goal it was, too.

If B's blaming Auba for the pen, then he should at least praise Laca.

IUFG
05-13-2019, 12:37 PM
Good goal it was, too.

If B's blaming Auba for the pen, then he should at least praise Laca.

b's not got a good word to say about The Arsenal, ggaafc...

Monty92
05-13-2019, 12:39 PM
b's not got a good word to say about The Arsenal, ggaafc...

I think he's just rightfully disgusted with the obscenity that is Spurs playing in a Champions League final and is lashing out at those closest to him.

At least it's not his wife. Or Sir Charlie.

Sir C
05-13-2019, 12:40 PM
I think he's just rightfully disgusted with the obscenity that is Spurs playing in a Champions League final and is lashing out at those closest to him.

At least it's not his wife. Or Sir Charlie.

I fear he may have actually turned into his Dad.

This prospect displeases me.

IUFG
05-13-2019, 12:41 PM
I think he's just rightfully disgusted with the obscenity that is Spurs playing in a Champions League final

Oh, I think we are all disgusted about that.

Thankfully, Liverpool will administer the footballing equivalent of an elbow deep fisting to them.

SWv2
05-13-2019, 01:56 PM
Just realised Laca's 82snd min goal vs Scousers cost them the PL.

No. It didn't.

Burney
05-13-2019, 02:02 PM
Oh, I think we are all disgusted about that.

Thankfully, Liverpool will administer the footballing equivalent of an elbow deep fisting to them.

When did fisting even become a thing? :-( I'm sure it didn't used to go on. I certainly hadn't heard of it until I was in my 30s. I think it must be one of these modern things.

Sir C
05-13-2019, 02:05 PM
When did fisting even become a thing? :-( I'm sure it didn't used to go on. I certainly hadn't heard of it until I was in my 30s. I think it must be one of these modern things.

That man said it at that awards ceremnoy, didn't he? That's got to be 30 years ago.

Burney
05-13-2019, 02:10 PM
That man said it at that awards ceremnoy, didn't he? That's got to be 30 years ago.

Oh, that's right. Julian Clary. Did he invent it, then? Good God!