PDA

View Full Version : I am in Ibiza during our Europa Cup Final...

John Bunnell
05-13-2019, 09:50 AM
Normally I'd stay well away from watching football in the white isle because it is chav as fùck but obviously can't miss it. Anyone know somewhere super sophisticated I can watch it over there where I can drink Pink Champagne and a have a few lines?

John Bunnell
05-13-2019, 09:51 AM
PS where did my GoT thread go? It had no spoilers. Get fûcked you uppity admin.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-13-2019, 10:03 AM
PS where did my GoT thread go? It had no spoilers. Get fûcked you uppity admin.

The only way an admin can check for spoilers is to read it. See if you can engage your diminutive brain occasionally.

John Bunnell
05-13-2019, 10:12 AM
The only way an admin can check for spoilers is to read it. See if you can engage your diminutive brain occasionally.

I made a post. It is gone. Admins can do that. You try use your diminutive brain.

Burney
05-13-2019, 10:15 AM
I made a post. It is gone. Admins can do that. You try use your diminutive brain.

I deleted it because any discussion of the specifics of the programme before normal people who have to get up and work for a living have had a chance to watch it is out of order. Just don't do it, please.

John Bunnell
05-13-2019, 11:24 AM
I deleted it because any discussion of the specifics of the programme before normal people who have to get up and work for a living have had a chance to watch it is out of order. Just don't do it, please.
It's ok I forgive you x