PDA

View Full Version : Are we allowed to start despising Citeh yet? They're just another Chlesea with a

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-12-2019, 08:33 PM
hint of Barcelona. ****s

Burney
05-13-2019, 08:19 AM
hint of Barcelona. ****s

No, because they are the most important factor in preventing even greater ****s from winning the league. As such, I am prepared to embrace their hegemony. It's like backing the USA in the Cold War - they may be gobshítes, but they're preferable to the other gobshítes.

Viva Prat Vegas
05-13-2019, 09:17 AM
They upset United plus they prevented a Liverpool love-in so they're sound man

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
05-13-2019, 10:48 AM
hint of Barcelona. ****s

I have been since their new regime started. No longer a club playing by the same rules everyone else has for a century and more as the allegiances were handed down over generations.

Just some petro-billionaire from a football-free culture who could just play Football Manager* instead and do some good with that cash.

*Do they still have Footie Manager like on the '80s 8-bits? Though the slightly later Multi-Player Football Manager on the C64 was my fave of the lot. You could change your players names.

redgunamo
05-14-2019, 09:44 AM
Yes, agreed. Everyone preferred them when they were shít.

I have been since their new regime started. No longer a club playing by the same rules everyone else has for a century and more as the allegiances were handed down over generations.

Just some petro-billionaire from a football-free culture who could just play Football Manager* instead and do some good with that cash.

*Do they still have Footie Manager like on the '80s 8-bits? Though the slightly later Multi-Player Football Manager on the C64 was my fave of the lot. You could change your players names.