PSRB
05-10-2019, 08:18 AM
Hbdb10ahbamimo

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-10-2019, 08:47 AM
Afeared of flying, pelanty fluffing wánker

redgunamo
05-10-2019, 09:36 AM
Oh, yes, that reminds me. You were asking; the Europa League final is being held somewhere far, far away. In fact, somewhere so far away it's practically Timbukto :-(

Afeared of flying, pelanty fluffing wánker

Ash
05-10-2019, 09:41 AM
Oh, yes, that reminds me. You were asking; the Europa League final is being held somewhere far, far away. In fact, somewhere so far away it's practically Timbukto :-(

The old city in Baku is beautiful. The stadium has a 68,000 capacity, but the allocation to Arsenal and Chelsea is only 6,000 each.

redgunamo
05-10-2019, 09:52 AM
Yes, although they dynamited almost all of the Commie-era stuff, which was a shame.

Last time I was there, my crew was attacked by locals with cudgels. Apparently they thought we were there to steal their oil and natural gas. The fact that we were there to steal their o&ng was besides the point, I felt. It's not a very nice way to welcome guests into your country, is it.

The old city in Baku is beautiful. The stadium has a 68,000 capacity, but the allocation to Arsenal and Chelsea is only 6,000 each.

Ash
05-10-2019, 10:08 AM
Yes, although they dynamited almost all of the Commie-era stuff, which was a shame.

Last time I was there, my crew was attacked by locals with cudgels. Apparently they thought we were there to steal their oil and natural gas. The fact that we were there to steal their o&ng was besides the point, I felt. It's not a very nice way to welcome guests into your country, is it.

:hehe:

Did you shoot them?

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-10-2019, 10:16 AM

Did you shoot them?

The man's a soldier a. He didn't give them foot massages.

redgunamo
05-10-2019, 10:25 AM
:rolleyes: We are not bandits, A. We were simple businessmen on a humanitarian assignment.

Anyway, the United Nations was in charge of this particular racket so, only engage if engaged and a' that. I suppose we could have threatened them with large pieces of wood :-|

Did you shoot them?

redgunamo
05-10-2019, 10:30 AM
Join the army, they said. It's a man's life, they said. Yes, but no fúcker said anything about nation building through compassionate, altruistic means though, did they. They didn't teach that at the Academy, did they :furious:

The man's a soldier a. He didn't give them foot massages.