PDA

View Full Version : Good to see that the moaning **** berni is back to his usual self

Pokster
05-10-2019, 06:34 AM
only a true tosser could maon about reaching a Eurpoean final...hope his other ******* drops off

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-10-2019, 07:56 AM
I am sure Berni writes for comedic effect as much as anything p. He no more wants us to lose the trophy than I would actually fall to my knees to fellate the magnificent Herr Klopp or Monty would trade the souls of his children for a Spurs defeat in Madrid.*

*He'd sell them for cash mind.

eastgermanautos
05-10-2019, 05:00 PM
I am sure Berni writes for comedic effect as much as anything p. He no more wants us to lose the trophy than I would actually fall to my knees to fellate the magnificent Herr Klopp or Monty would trade the souls of his children for a Spurs defeat in Madrid.*

*He'd sell them for cash mind.

There is indeed comedy when it comes to your shriveled male member, sir.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-10-2019, 07:48 PM
There is indeed comedy when it comes to your shriveled male member, sir.

How dare you! I shall hunt thee down, pluck out thine eyes and rape thy bleeding sockets for thou art an sodomite.

barrybueno
05-10-2019, 08:29 PM
only a true tosser could maon about reaching a Eurpoean final...hope his other ******* drops off

This is true

eastgermanautos
05-11-2019, 02:33 AM
How dare you! I shall hunt thee down, pluck out thine eyes and rape thy bleeding sockets for thou art an sodomite.

Is that a promise ;-) :love: