PDA

View Full Version : Right, we always took the piss out the scum for worrying so much about we're doing

PSRB
05-09-2019, 01:20 PM
So I'm going to ignore their once in a lifetime bright spot and concentrate on our match and possible European trophy.

IUFG
05-09-2019, 01:32 PM
So I'm going to ignore their once in a lifetime bright spot and concentrate on our match and possible European trophy.

that's the spirit, p.

I shall concentrate on my round of golf this afternoon / evening first, followed by a ruby and a few lagers whilst the match is on.

Tony C
05-09-2019, 01:35 PM
I will use AFTV Ty logic.

We took 4 points from them this season so we are the rightful European Champions imo

:illwatson:

PSRB
05-09-2019, 01:40 PM

We took 4 points from them this season so we are the rightful European Champions imo

What do we think of tottenham? Etc, etc

Ash
05-09-2019, 01:44 PM

We have a match?

Pat Vegas
05-09-2019, 01:47 PM

we will beat them in the supercup therefore we will be the new title holders. it's going to be defended like a belt.

Tony C
05-09-2019, 01:56 PM
Do SuperCup winners qualify for the World Club Cup?

Man the consequences of yesterday...Spurs can be World Champions by beating FC Timbuktu and Sporting Club Sydney :shrug: