PDA

View Full Version : Rather like how the England women's World Cup squad has been announced

PSRB
05-08-2019, 10:33 AM
celebs on Twitter revealing each player.

Burney
05-08-2019, 10:37 AM
celebs on Twitter revealing each player.

To which, of course, the correct response to each name should be
'WHO?!?'

Pokster
05-08-2019, 10:51 AM
'WHO?!?'

Thought you'd locked yourself in the cellar ahead of tonights game...

PSRB
05-08-2019, 10:54 AM
'WHO?!?'

I was slightly perturbed at how many names I knew :deviant:

Burney
05-08-2019, 10:55 AM
Thought you'd locked yourself in the cellar ahead of tonights game...

Not at all. Tottenham will win and go on to win the CL. That is obvious - as is the fact that Liverpool will win the League.

I am entirely stoic and calm about this because it's clear that this season is simply going to keep producing the most appalling results imaginable.There's nothing one can do about it, so why bother allowing it to upset one? :shrug:

Pokster
05-08-2019, 10:59 AM
Not at all. Tottenham will win and go on to win the CL. That is obvious - as is the fact that Liverpool will win the League.

I am entirely stoic and calm about this because it's clear that this season is simply going to keep producing the most appalling results imaginable.There's nothing one can do about it, so why bother allowing it to upset one? :shrug:

I might save this post for when you go on a blood soaked campaign to kill all scousers and Spuds at the end of the season.

Ajax will lose as they are crap at home in the CL and the gods have decided to piss you off as much as possible

IUFG
05-08-2019, 11:02 AM

Spurs will get blown away by that Liverpool team.
then probably win 1-0 via a hotly disputed VAR reviewed pelanty in the last minute.

We will get done 6 nil by Chelsea in the final.

For it is written...

Burney
05-08-2019, 11:16 AM
I might save this post for when you go on a blood soaked campaign to kill all scousers and Spuds at the end of the season.

Ajax will lose as they are crap at home in the CL and the gods have decided to piss you off as much as possible

No, p. I am past rage and into resigned acceptance.

“Wyrd bið ful aræd” as our Anglo-Saxon chums used to put it.

Burney
05-08-2019, 11:16 AM
then probably win 1-0 via a hotly disputed VAR reviewed pelanty in the last minute.

For it is written...

:nod: And so mote it be.

IUFG
05-08-2019, 09:09 PM

For it is written...

I'll revise my prediction. We'll get knocked out tomorrow...