PDA

View Full Version : Love them or loath them

Pokster
05-08-2019, 06:55 AM
That performance and atmosphere last night was something else, scared the **** out of Barca. Shows with the right owners and a good strategy that you can compete with the best...... and don't go on about how much they have spent, they have also sold well.

IUFG
05-08-2019, 07:18 AM
That performance and atmosphere last night was something else, scared the **** out of Barca. Shows with the right owners and a good strategy that you can compete with the best...... and don't go on about how much they have spent, they have also sold well.

you can't knock that performance tbf...

Liverpool adopted a fierce press throughout the game, Barca couldn't handle that, that and a very direct counter attack.

Unai introduced a high pressing game earlier in the season, which coincided with that unbeaten run :rubchin:
Did we simply run out of steam?

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-08-2019, 07:49 AM

They played well and deserved it. Once the 2nd goal went in, there was only one likely outcome.

Tony C
05-08-2019, 08:06 AM
Meh :shrug:

More chance of the world being flat.

Complete fluke.

Joke sport....joke

Henderson worse Captain to win a league and CL double.

Pokster
05-08-2019, 08:12 AM
Meh :shrug:

More chance of the world being flat.

Complete fluke.

Joke sport....joke

Henderson worse Captain to win a league and CL double.

Complete fluke? This Barca team lost 3-0 to Roma to go out, lost 4-0 in paris and were lucky to go through...they defend like we do at times

Liverpool were brilliant last night, and as much as it hurts, we are light years away from them at the moment

PSRB
05-08-2019, 08:19 AM

Not sure about sold well, Countinho was ridiculously over-priced. Barcelona just wanted to prove a point and ended up paying about £100m too much for him, serves the Catalan pricks right

Yesterday Once More
05-08-2019, 08:28 AM
Liverpool have a visionary American owner who is prepared to invest properly in the club.

Liverpool have a proper manager who is capable of coaching and motivating the best, and developing good players to become better (the Ox seems to think so....he took a 60k a week pay cut to sign for them)

One thing they don't have is a shiny new stadium. They took the decision that they were better off staying in Anfield. It looks like they were very wise.

Pokster
05-08-2019, 08:29 AM
Not sure about sold well, Countinho was ridiculously over-priced. Barcelona just wanted to prove a point and ended up paying about £100m too much for him, serves the Catalan pricks right

Well that sound like sold well to me! Find a stupid buyer and let them pay over the odds

PSRB
05-08-2019, 08:30 AM
Well that sound like sold well to me! Find a stupid buyer and let them pay over the odds

as in, it was more luck than judgement.

Tony C
05-08-2019, 08:44 AM
They obviously stopped doing drug tests for these big games.

Origi looks like Ben Johnson with hair

Ref was waste of space....VAR a joke.

Barca moral winners.

WES
05-08-2019, 10:31 AM

Liverpool adopted a fierce press throughout the game, Barca couldn't handle that, that and a very direct counter attack.

Unai introduced a high pressing game earlier in the season, which coincided with that unbeaten run :rubchin:

Maybe, but losing some key defensive players that allowed us to press didn’t help.

The Wenger revisionists seem to have quickly forgotten how good we were for a significant portion of the season on the back of the poor finish. Our poor form directly coincided with Hector, Holding and then Kos going down I think.

Tony C
05-08-2019, 10:46 AM
I never rated Ter Stengen

Massively overrated because of the club he plays for...the guy is no better than Richard Wright.

Day fkin dreaming for the 4th goal. Big deal wooo hoooo

IUFG
05-08-2019, 10:59 AM
I never rated Ter Stengen

Massively overrated because of the club he plays for...the guy is no better than Richard Wright.

Day fkin dreaming for the 4th goal. Big deal wooo hoooo

Ha. That Charlton game was on Sky the other day. He was fúcking woeful...

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-08-2019, 11:42 AM
Complete fluke? This Barca team lost 3-0 to Roma to go out, lost 4-0 in paris and were lucky to go through...they defend like we do at times

Liverpool were brilliant last night, and as much as it hurts, we are light years away from them at the moment

I have to admit it, as much as I dislike Liverpool FC, I do like watching this team play and I am a big fan of Klopp.

SWv2
05-08-2019, 12:27 PM

I can.

They are ****s.

Every one of them, especially Klopp.

IUFG
05-08-2019, 12:31 PM
I can.

They are ****s.

:nod: ****s they may be, but it was a great performance from the bindippers

SWv2
05-08-2019, 12:33 PM
:nod: ****s they may be, but it was a great performance from the bindippers

Shocked I was.

Shocked at how fúcking **** and apparently care free the Catalan bottle jobs were throughout. I blame Dembele.

Rich
05-08-2019, 12:36 PM
Shocked I was.

Shocked at how fúcking **** and apparently care free the Catalan bottle jobs were throughout. I blame Dembele.

Dembele will probably join us in the summer now :-\

Ash
05-08-2019, 01:15 PM
I can.

They are ****s.

Are there perhaps one or two crowing Liverpool supporters among your professional and social circles?

SWv2
05-08-2019, 01:20 PM
Are there perhaps one or two crowing Liverpool supporters among your professional and social circles?

Professional.

:nod:

I do despise them all the same. Legacy of being our age.

Burney
05-08-2019, 01:21 PM
I can.

They are ****s.

Well said, sw. I'm frankly sickened by some of the praise I've seen heaped on the wall-pushing murderers on here.

Viva Prat Vegas
05-08-2019, 01:25 PM
I do not like the way Klopp celebrates each goal
He turns to the bench/stand for adulation as if to say "How amazing was that" similar to a blinking Cantona once

Also his back is much too straight

IUFG
05-08-2019, 01:41 PM
Well said, sw. I'm frankly sickened by some of the praise I've seen heaped on the wall-pushing murderers on here.

oh quite. Here's a little clip of those loveable Scousers in European action...
https://i.makeagif.com/media/5-08-2019/vR_OGF.gif

The Insider
05-08-2019, 03:06 PM
oh quite. Here's a little clip of those loveable Scousers in European action...
https://i.makeagif.com/media/5-08-2019/vR_OGF.gif

Couldn't agree more. The fans are murdering scum.

Once is unfortunate, twice however.......

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-08-2019, 03:18 PM
Professional.

:nod:

I do despise them all the same. Legacy of being our age.

Well you don't exactly support your local club either do you, ya big munter? You're like berni, you just despise everything. You should get yourself a pressure washer. Apparently, that would cheer you up :nod:

Burney
05-08-2019, 03:22 PM
Well you don't exactly support your local club either do you, ya big munter? You're like berni, you just despise everything. You should get yourself a pressure washer. Apparently, that would cheer you up :nod:

Neither do you, since you apparently want to suck Jurgen Klopp's cóck and can't stop waxing lyrical about the magnificence of Liverpool Football Club.

You should probably fúck off to Anfield where you belong, mate. :shrug:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-08-2019, 03:38 PM
Neither do you, since you apparently want to suck Jurgen Klopp's cóck and can't stop waxing lyrical about the magnificence of Liverpool Football Club.

You should probably fúck off to Anfield where you belong, mate. :shrug:

There you go bringing cock sucking into it again. I bet Herr Klopp has a magnificent cock b. I expect Wenger's wizened member resembled a somewhat diminutive chicken leg left alone n the supermarket shelf that no-one wanted to buy.