PDA

View Full Version : Courage, comrades! This is all part of The Dear Leader’s plan!

Burney
05-05-2019, 05:50 PM
Drawing 1-1 at home to Brighton is just the start! Who knows which shítty provincial teams we might be able to underperform against next season under his enlightened leadership?

Give him five years and he might even be able to return us to the dizzying heights of mediocrity last achieved under Comrade Rioch! :cloud9:

Forward to Oblivion!

redgunamo
05-05-2019, 06:39 PM
Proper rubbish, imo.

When did our backline become so creaky and leaky.

Sad.

Drawing 1-1 at home to Brighton is just the start! Who knows which shítty provincial teams we might be able to underperform against next season under his enlightened leadership?

Give him five years and he might even be able to return us to the dizzying heights of mediocrity last achieved under Comrade Rioch! :cloud9:

Forward to Oblivion!

Sir C
05-05-2019, 06:55 PM

Forward to Oblivion!

No no, you’re entirely wrong. He’s the second Christ child, come o save us from the dreadful misery inflicted on us for 25 years by the senile French ****. Thank God Unai has delivered us into the sunlit uplands!

What did Wenger ever do anyway? Thank the Lord we got rid of him.

7sisters
05-05-2019, 07:13 PM
No no, you’re entirely wrong. He’s the second Christ child, come o save us from the dreadful misery inflicted on us for 25 years by the senile French ****. Thank God Unai has delivered us into the sunlit uplands!

Wenger ran us aground. Unfortunately , we’re still somewhat beached.Following a promising start, it must be said these last few weeks have been a disaster.
I’m still not sure if it’s the manager, the players, or a combination of both.
Quite incredible that we may yet lift silverware.
Onwards and all that ..

Kev the Gooner
05-05-2019, 07:32 PM
Proper rubbish, imo.

Sad.

Who’s coaching these c*nts; what the f*ck does Steve Bould do?

Burney
05-05-2019, 07:36 PM

The Unaissance is truly a great time to be an Arsenal fan!
He has successfully purged all vestiges of the foul Wenger-based heresy of playing attractive football and the results are there for all to see in our results against such giants as Leicester, Crystal Palace, Wolves and now Brighton.

All Hail Emery!

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-05-2019, 08:03 PM
Proper rubbish, imo.

Sad.

To be fair, the backline has been creaky for the past 5 or 6 years. This season is no different.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-05-2019, 08:04 PM
He has successfully purged all vestiges of the foul Wenger-based heresy of playing attractive football and the results are there for all to see in our results against such giants as Leicester, Crystal Palace, Wolves and now Brighton.

All Hail Emery!

You sound like Yesterdy Once More or East Supper for Upper

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-05-2019, 08:13 PM

All Hail Emery!

The Unaissance! :clap: Followed the Wengertastrophe

Burney
05-05-2019, 08:33 PM
You sound like Yesterdy Once More or East Supper for Upper

Pffffft. Neither of those cünts would ever have come up with anything as good as ‘Unaissance’.

PSRB
05-07-2019, 08:27 AM
Who’s coaching these c*nts; what the f*ck does Steve Bould do?

Sky alluded to this point the other day.

Ash
05-07-2019, 08:58 AM
Pffffft. Neither of those cünts would ever have come up with anything as good as ‘Unaissance’.

No, but the same glee, relish and joy accompanies each defeat.

Ash
05-07-2019, 09:01 AM
By which I mean the chance to bang the old drum.

Burney
05-07-2019, 09:08 AM
By which I mean the chance to bang the old drum.

What can I say? I think it's important that the same people who behaved in exactly this way in Arsene's last few seasons should have a taste of their own medicine. :shrug:

IUFG
05-07-2019, 09:12 AM
What can I say? I think it's important that the same people who behaved in exactly this way in Arsene's last few seasons should have a taste of their own medicine. :shrug:

If Arsene was subject to known budgetary constraints. Why did Stan sack him and pay him off?

Especially knowing that a replacement could likely be shown the door after a couple of seasons with a payoff likely to be half the value of the rumoured 'war chest'?

Don't make no sense, no it don't.

Ash
05-07-2019, 09:13 AM

Yes, but descending to their level etc. I can't help wondering what Arsene thinks about all this.

Burney
05-07-2019, 09:15 AM
Yes, but descending to their level etc. I can't help wondering what Arsene thinks about all this.

I am simply holding up a mirror to them, a. I can't help it if they don't like what they see in it. :shrug:

Arsene would, of course, disapprove, since he is basically a living saint. I make no such claims.

Monty92
05-07-2019, 09:17 AM

Well we know what he's definitely not thinking: that he shouldn't have left the new chap with such a bunch of gash.

Pokster
05-07-2019, 10:05 AM

All Hail Emery!

As opposed to last seasons results against Swedish part timers, Palace, Leiecester, Brighton, Bournemouth....so we can assume that we can go back and forth blaming AW or UE, or we can say perhaps it is the players ands lack of investment from above that is causing most of our problems

WES
05-07-2019, 10:24 AM
I am simply holding up a mirror to them, a. I can't help it if they don't like what they see in it. :shrug:

Arsene would, of course, disapprove, since he is basically a living saint. I make no such claims.

Yeah, because there’s no difference whatsoever between criticising a manager who’s been making the same mistakes season after season while presiding over a persistent decline in results over a 10 year period and slating a manager in his first season at the club from the very beginning before he’s had a chance to change the squad and the players to be able to play the way he wants them to.

:rolleyes: