PDA

View Full Version : What the fück does Emery put in his hair?

Burney
05-02-2019, 08:38 PM
Imagine the state of his upholstery. :-(

Dirty Spanish cünt.

Just Trent
05-02-2019, 08:42 PM

Dirty Spanish cünt.

Used engine oil.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-02-2019, 08:43 PM

Dirty Spanish cünt.

I think yer spaniard just sort of exudes oil b.

Sir C
05-02-2019, 08:44 PM

Dirty Spanish cünt.

They put grease all over their dinner. Olive oil! What you use for getting the wax out your ears, they eat!

Burney
05-02-2019, 08:47 PM
They put grease all over their dinner. Olive oil! What you use for getting the wax out your ears, they eat!

I’ll bet he doesn’t even know what an anti-Macassar mat is.
Which is a shame because I’d pay good money to hear him try and say it.

barrybueno
05-02-2019, 08:48 PM
Used engine oil.

Like George McFly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e18eE33juE8

7sisters
05-02-2019, 08:50 PM

But hang on C. You’ve possibly consumed vast quantities of ghee this evening and now smell like an Egyptian wrestlers jockstrap... probably.

Sir C
05-02-2019, 08:52 PM
But hang on C. You’ve possibly consumed vast quantities of ghee this evening and now smell like an Egyptian wrestlers jockstrap... probably.

This wee Bangladeshi fella tried to warn me off when I requested my Madras ‘extra spicey’. When it came I had to ask for a bowl of chillis to add to it. Pooves.

7sisters
05-02-2019, 08:56 PM
This wee Bangladeshi fella tried to warn me off when I requested my Madras ‘extra spicey’. When it came I had to ask for a bowl of chillis to add to it. Pooves.

That’s proper SAS eating, that is. Mate of mine weighs in with the Naga’s at any opportunity. My innards are pathetic in this respect, Madras being about the limit but there’s always a price to be paid the following day :-(

Sir C
05-02-2019, 09:00 PM
That’s proper SAS eating, that is. Mate of mine weighs in with the Naga’s at any opportunity. My innards are pathetic in this respect, Madras being about the limit but there’s always a price to be paid the following day :-(

I’m immune to chilli, 7. Years of visiting south east Asia has lined my face and guts with asbestos. Mind you, I can’t taste anything any more.

Burney
05-02-2019, 09:01 PM
I’m immune to chilli, 7. Years of visiting south east Asia has lined my face and guts with asbestos. Mind you, I can’t taste anything any more.

You are going to be able to smell your own dung tomorrow, though :-(

Sir C
05-02-2019, 09:03 PM

:cloud9: The honest, earthy smell of an Englishman’s droppings, b. Is there anything sweeter?

barrybueno
05-02-2019, 09:03 PM

He'll smell it when he wakes up surrounded by it imo

Burney
05-02-2019, 09:06 PM
:cloud9: The honest, earthy smell of an Englishman’s droppings, b. Is there anything sweeter?

I dined on steak, chips and peas. Proper English food. You ate foreign muck.

My khazi will smell outstanding tomorrow. Yours will smell like an Afghan abbatoir.

redgunamo
05-02-2019, 09:33 PM
Cooking claret, suckling pig, chunk of bread. Grrr. #football

I dined on steak, chips and peas. Proper English food. You ate foreign muck.

My khazi will smell outstanding tomorrow. Yours will smell like an Afghan abbatoir.

eastgermanautos
05-02-2019, 10:07 PM

Dirty Spanish cünt.

:hehe: :hehe:

SWv2
05-03-2019, 09:02 AM

Would it not have been easier to just order a vindaloo or the really silly one (Phal?)??

I do like a madras all the same, the curry of kings (clearly) and on this basis I applaud you.

Burney
05-03-2019, 09:16 AM
Would it not have been easier to just order a vindaloo or the really silly one (Phal?)??

I do like a madras all the same, the curry of kings (clearly) and on this basis I applaud you.

Nah. Has to be the meat dhansak, surely? The lentils give it body.

PSRB
05-03-2019, 09:17 AM
Pathia for me :shrug:

Burney
05-03-2019, 09:22 AM
Pathia for me :shrug:

I find the peas off-putting.

IUFG
05-03-2019, 09:24 AM
Nah. Has to be the meat dhansak, surely? The lentils give it body.

Whilst I love the heat of a vindaloo or phaal, my local does the finest jalfrezi.

Packed full of peppers, onions and, of course, birds eye chillies :cloud9:

Fúck it, that is my dinner sorted for tonight :eat:

PSRB
05-03-2019, 09:27 AM
I find the peas off-putting.

My local curry house doesn't do peas in their Pathia, in fact I can't remember a Pathia with peas in it :rubchin:

IUFG
05-03-2019, 09:30 AM
My local curry house doesn't do peas in their Pathia, in fact I can't remember a Pathia with peas in it :rubchin:

Peas? me neither.

A touch of tamarind makes a pathia a delight