PDA

View Full Version : Do people who make packet soup in the office not realise it smells like a

Burney
05-02-2019, 12:01 PM
píssy old tramp's pants? :puke:

****s.

Monty92
05-02-2019, 12:55 PM
píssy old tramp's pants? :puke:

****s.

I've recently started working from a co-working space after 2.5 years of almost exclusively working alone at home and am absolutely petrified about some of the habits I've picked up along the way.

The missus insists that as long as I don't start wa*king over Victoria Derbyshire I should be ok.

PSRB
05-02-2019, 01:32 PM
I've recently started working from a co-working space after 2.5 years of almost exclusively working alone at home and am absolutely petrified about some of the habits I've picked up along the way.

The missus insists that as long as I don't start wa*king over Victoria Derbyshire I should be ok.

Is she your co-worker?

Burney
05-02-2019, 01:39 PM
Is she your co-worker?

She's funny-looking imo. Like a Celine Dion who's been left too near a radiator.

Mind you, m thinks that raddled old skank Emily Maitlis is attractive. No accounting for taste.

Sir C
05-02-2019, 01:41 PM
She's funny-looking imo. Like a Celine Dion who's been left too near a radiator.

Mind you, m thinks that raddled old skank Emily Maitlis is attractive. No accounting for taste.

Emily Maitlis reminds me of my first wife.

Burney
05-02-2019, 01:43 PM
Emily Maitlis reminds me of my first wife.

:hehe: Soz.