PDA

View Full Version : I fúcking detest Barca. The appalling play acting - the expectation that refs will

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-02-2019, 08:01 AM
tip it there way (usually a sending off when needed) - tapping up players they want - nicknames on their shirts "El ****o" fúck off - "No más que un bunch o' ****os"

And they made Sturmbannführer Klopp look daft.

Sir C
05-02-2019, 08:04 AM
tip it there way (usually a sending off when needed) - tapping up players they want - nicknames on their shirts "El ****o" fúck off - "No más que un bunch o' ****os"

And they made Sturmbannführer Klopp look daft.

All that you say is true, but watching them give those professional victims a good reaming was quite amusing.

wd Barca****s.

Burney
05-02-2019, 08:09 AM
All that you say is true, but watching them give those professional victims a good reaming was quite amusing.

wd Barca****s.

Yes. I'm a trifle sick of wading through all the spontaneous emissions over the Human Growth Hormone-filled dwarf, though. He can fúck off and die (although if he's all that stands between us and Tottenham winning the fúcking thing I suppose I'll have to grin and bear it).

I see the cheeky scouse sense of humour has had an outing, btw. Tipping tourists into a fountain and calling a chineser 'Mr Myagi'. Oh, what japes!

When will these people be seen by the media for the subhuman filth they actually are?

IUFG
05-02-2019, 08:19 AM
I see the cheeky scouse sense of humour has had an outing, btw. Tipping tourists into a fountain and calling a chineser 'Mr Myagi'. Oh, what japes!

When will these people be seen by the media for the subhuman filth they actually are?

Oh come on, b. We all know they are the best fans in the world...

:rolleyes:

PSRB
05-02-2019, 08:20 AM

That's not allowed #jft96 and all that

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-02-2019, 08:22 AM

I think though b, you may safely emerge from your bunker. At 3 down against a team that it is practically impossible to prevent from scoring, Liverpool are fecked. It will make all the inevitable delusional tosh next week at Anfield all the more enjoyable. "It's gonna be anodder grrreet Yuro'peen night a'rrrranfield" :hehe:

Burney
05-02-2019, 08:23 AM
Oh come on, b. We all know they are the best fans in the world...

:rolleyes:

We should wait for a nice warm night and Dresden the fúcking place. :cloud9:

Burney
05-02-2019, 08:24 AM

'Just Fúck The 96' imo

Burney
05-02-2019, 08:26 AM
I think though b, you may safely emerge from your bunker. At 3 down against a team that it is practically impossible to prevent from scoring, Liverpool are fecked. It will make all the inevitable delusional tosh next week at Anfield all the more enjoyable. "It's gonna be anodder grrreet Yuro'peen night a'rrrranfield" :hehe:

Will The Kop™ be sucking the ball into the net, h? Will they? :-(

Mind you, with those kind of inhalation powers, it's amazing so many of the ****s suffocated at Hillsborough, really.

PSRB
05-02-2019, 08:31 AM

Mind you, with those kind of inhalation powers, it's amazing so many of the ****s suffocated at Hillsborough, really.

Oh, B :calmdown:

Burney
05-02-2019, 08:31 AM
Oh, B :calmdown:

No, sorry. I'm hardly genocidal at all most of the time, but I make an exception for scousers.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-02-2019, 08:34 AM

They will go so hell for leather they will probably get 1 or possibly 2 early goals but, in addition to the minimum of 3 they have to score, every Barca goal counts double. Barca score just 1 and 'Pool have to get 5 on the night. Relax!

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-02-2019, 08:36 AM
I'm hardly genocidal :hehe:

Hardly a day goes by when you don't wish death and desolation on some poor group of sods somewhere.

Burney
05-02-2019, 08:37 AM
They will go so hell for leather they will probably get 1 or possibly 2 early goals but, in addition to the minimum of 3 they have to score, every Barca goal counts double. Barca score just 1 and 'Pool have to get 5 on the night. Relax!

Oh, they're fúcked in the CL, I know that. I just want them to do the decent thing and fúck off out of the title race as well. I'm sick of having to look at and listen to them.

Burney
05-02-2019, 08:38 AM
:hehe:

Hardly a day goes by when you don't wish death and desolation on some poor group of sods somewhere.

Yes, but most of the time I'm not 100% about it. I absolutely am with Liverpudlians. They should be hunted down like the animals they are.

Tony C
05-02-2019, 08:42 AM
The Tooth’s goal :love:

Proper striker’s goal that one.

Faster than Usain Bolt over 1 metre imo

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-02-2019, 08:45 AM
The Tooth’s goal :love:

Proper striker’s goal that one.

Faster than Usain Bolt over 1 metre imo

:clap: dirty, greasy, bitey fat **** he is

IUFG
05-02-2019, 08:54 AM

:brushesheyselunderthecarpet:

Burney
05-02-2019, 08:55 AM
:brushesheyselunderthecarpet:

:nod: Wall-pushing ****s.

barrybueno
05-02-2019, 11:27 AM

No Herbs, only 1 away goal ever counts as double...

eastgermanautos
05-02-2019, 01:03 PM

Could have been oh so different had Sane gotten that wide-open shot past the keeper. But he didn't -- and it's not

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-02-2019, 01:56 PM
No Herbs, only 1 away goal ever counts as double...

True sir, the rule only comes in if it's a draw. It is that horrendous situation though that if it's 3-3 and Barca pop 1 in, Liverpool then have to score 2. They are fúcked.