PDA

View Full Version : Haaahhahahahah!!! Lollllzzzzzz

Monty92
04-30-2019, 10:26 AM
Tonight Spurs are playing in the Champions League semi-finals :clap: They are, if not, favourites, then entirely capable of winning :clap:

:hehe:

:-|

Sir C
04-30-2019, 10:28 AM
Tonight Spurs are playing in the Champions League semi-finals :clap: They are, if not, favourites, then entirely capable of winning

:hehe:

Ajax will rape them.

:-(

Tony C
04-30-2019, 10:35 AM
I dunno Sir C.

Anyone who gives a team talk quoting Buzz fkin Lightyear has my blessing imo

Burney
04-30-2019, 10:39 AM
Ajax will rape them.

Could you explain why they are called Ajax, please? I mean, I have read your actual Iliad and Ajax was not one of the best heroes. Assuming it's named after Ajax The Great (and not the other one who raped Cassandra - she didn't see that one coming, etc), he was a bit thick and gets killed by nancy boy Paris.

Achilles, Agamemnon, Menelaus, Odysseus - surely any of these would have been better?

Ash
04-30-2019, 10:44 AM
Could you explain why they are called Ajax, please? I mean, I have read your actual Iliad and Ajax was not one of the best heroes. Assuming it's named after Ajax The Great (and not the other one who raped Cassandra - she didn't see that one coming, etc), he was a bit thick and gets killed by nancy boy Paris.

Achilles, Agamemnon, Menelaus, Odysseus - surely any of these would have been better?

I think they're named after the scouring powder. They wipe the floor with the opposition typofing.

Sir C
04-30-2019, 10:46 AM

Fúck knows.

It's still a cool shirt though, isn't it. It was cool in 1970 and it's cool today.

barrybueno
04-30-2019, 10:53 AM
Ajax will rape them.

They actually will. The Hebrews will be given the runaround and taught a footballing lesson tonight. A masterclass!

3/4-0 imo

barrybueno
04-30-2019, 10:55 AM

I've been scouring the internet but can't find anything.

I'll get me coat...

redgunamo
Indeed. The European Cup has really gone downhill lately, hasn't it :-|

Tonight Spurs are playing in the Champions League semi-finals :clap: They are, if not, favourites, then entirely capable of winning :clap:

Pat Vegas
They actually will. The Hebrews will be given the runaround and taught a footballing lesson tonight. A masterclass!

3/4-0 imo

Which wons are the Hebrews?

Pat Vegas

I am not concerned. These are a lot of the same players who were going to win the world cup last year.

Burney
04-30-2019, 10:56 AM

Would being won by a team that hasn't won its domestic league in nearly 60 years be a new low for the CL?

Pat Vegas
04-30-2019, 10:57 AM
Would being won by a team that hasn't won its domestic league in nearly 60 years be a new low for the CL?

false advertising.
No champions and not really a league as such.

I only watch it for the Champions league jingle.

barrybueno
04-30-2019, 10:58 AM
Which wons are the Hebrews?

'our' wons

Burney
04-30-2019, 11:00 AM
false advertising.
No champions and not really a league as such.

I only watch it for the Champions league jingle.

Mate, you should try listening to Zadok The Priest. It'll blow your mind.

redgunamo
04-30-2019, 11:02 AM
For inspiration, I suppose. Like the big Greek lad; "unconquered".

redgunamo
04-30-2019, 11:09 AM

You'd think so, wouldn't you :sniff:

Just a moment though; didn't Ajax the Great actually top himself, literally* fall on his sword?

*Not "literally" obviously. Or maybe so actually, as he didn't actually exist, did he. Or did he :rubchin:

Burney
04-30-2019, 11:15 AM
You'd think so, wouldn't you :sniff:

Just a moment though; didn't Ajax the Great actually top himself, literally* fall on his sword?

*Not "literally" obviously. Or maybe so actually, as he didn't actually exist, did he. Or did he :rubchin:

I'm getting mixed up. He went mental, tried to kill his fellow Greeks and then killed himself with Hector's sword.

Even so, not exactly a role model.

IUFG
04-30-2019, 11:49 AM
Fúck knows.

It's still a cool shirt though, isn't it. It was cool in 1970 and it's cool today.

Cool as fúck.

And this won... :cloud9:
https://dnre29p915wg3.cloudfront.net/media/catalog/product/a/j/ajax-89-away-marks.jpg

Pat Vegas
04-30-2019, 12:02 PM
Mate, you should try listening to Zadok The Priest. It'll blow your mind.

my mind has been blown.