PDA

View Full Version : Looking at Man Utd’s fixtures, anything other than a draw in this game kills

Monty92
04-28-2019, 04:33 PM
any chance of us finishing 4th.

A win for either side totally f*cks us.

WES
04-28-2019, 04:48 PM
any chance of us finishing 4th.

A win for either side totally f*cks us.

Chelsea win and it’s over. Munich’s win and we have a chance. Chelsea have Watford at home and Leicester away, can see them dropping two points there. Munich’s have two *easy* games but wouldn’t put it past them to bottle one of them.

And of course we’re nailed on to beat Brighton and Burnley. :-\

Monty92
04-28-2019, 05:08 PM
Infuriatingly, the extent of our defeats this week has also f*cked our goal difference which could very conceivably (if Chelsea draw with Leicester) cost us 4th place 😡

Chelsea win and it’s over. Munich’s win and we have a chance. Chelsea have Watford at home and Leicester away, can see them dropping two points there. Munich’s have two *easy* games but wouldn’t put it past them to bottle one of them.

WES
04-28-2019, 05:17 PM
Infuriatingly, the extent of our defeats this week has also f*cked our goal difference which could very conceivably (if Chelsea draw with Leicester) cost us 4th place ��

:nod:

However, a draw here and we paste Brighton by 3 or 4 and we’re favourites I reckon.

Monty92
04-28-2019, 05:20 PM
I don’t trust our bunch of total spastics to even factor that into their game plan next week.

I’m leeetle beeet demoralised :(

:nod:

However, a draw here and we paste Brighton by 3 or 4 and we’re favourites I reckon.

WES
04-28-2019, 05:32 PM
I don’t trust our bunch of total spastics to even factor that into their game plan next week.

I’m leeetle beeet demoralised :(

Something isn’t working going forward and I’m not sure what it is. You could argue that if we didn’t have such a set of clowns at the back players like Mikki and Iwobi would be more effective going forward but I’m not convinced that is the only problem. Midfield just seems dysfunctional despite there being good players who should be playing better.

Sir C
04-28-2019, 06:11 PM

‘Munichs’. For God’s sake man, take a look in your bathroom mirror and search for an adult. There must be one in there somewhere.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-28-2019, 06:26 PM
‘Munichs’. For God’s sake man, take a look in your bathroom mirror and search for an adult. There must be one in there somewhere.

That's what their pwopah naughty boys call themselves. See, me and big WES know that and you don't because you've never been a dancer.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-28-2019, 06:37 PM
Midfield just seems dysfunctional

Seems dysfunctional? Fer fuxake you big moose you have to do better than that - it's the kind of nebulous bóllocks Monty's been spouting on here for two fúcking decades. If you are indeed a reader of the game I need you to tell me in quantifiable terms exactly what is wrong with us going forward.

It's a game of football not a fúcking philosophy convention. Imagine Unai approaching the board to demand funds for a rebuild and informing them he has no grasp of what he needs to do; he just has a strange and unfathomable idea that, going forward, they are somehow dysfunctional.

WES
04-28-2019, 09:01 PM
Seems dysfunctional? Fer fuxake you big moose you have to do better than that - it's the kind of nebulous bóllocks Monty's been spouting on here for two fúcking decades. If you are indeed a reader of the game I need you to tell me in quantifiable terms exactly what is wrong with us going forward.

It's a game of football not a fúcking philosophy convention. Imagine Unai approaching the board to demand funds for a rebuild and informing them he has no grasp of what he needs to do; he just has a strange and unfathomable idea that, going forward, they are somehow dysfunctional.

F*ck knows, Herb, what do I know about tactics :shrug: