PDA

View Full Version : How do folk rate our chances of 4th, then? I would say that we might

Rich
04-25-2019, 09:58 AM
still be favourites for it. Chelsea surely cannot win at Old Trafford. They then play Watford at home then LCFC away.

Meanwhile, Arsenal will surely at least get a draw at LCFC. Followed by wins against Brighton (h) and Burnley (a)?

Sir C
04-25-2019, 10:00 AM
still be favourites for it. Chelsea surely cannot win at Old Trafford. They then play Watford at home then LCFC away.

Meanwhile, Arsenal will surely at least get a draw at LCFC. Followed by wins against Brighton (h) and Burnley (a)?

Did you see us against Watford, Palace or Wolves, at all?

Pokster
04-25-2019, 10:00 AM

If Man U beat Chelsea then i make them fave's
If Chelsea draw then i would say it is us that are slight fave's
If Chelsea win then thay are fave's

Pat Vegas
04-25-2019, 10:02 AM

I think I feel more comfortable with us 'chasing' the spot rather than 'defending it'

all depends on the attitude of the players in the next few games.

Rich
04-25-2019, 10:04 AM
Did you see us against Watford, Palace or Wolves, at all?

Has anyone told the players that the rules of the game are the same, regardless of whether we play home or away.

It's embarrassing. But we can't keep losing.

Pat Vegas
04-25-2019, 10:05 AM
Has anyone told the players that the rules of the game are the same, regardless of whether we play home or away.

Weird if we actually won half of those away games we been so terrible at we might actually be way up there in the table.

Ash
04-25-2019, 10:46 AM

I think we can keep losing, tbh. The wheels are off and rolling down the road imo.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sail-world.com%2Fphotos%2Fmisc%2F350%2Fyandy182696.jpg&f=1

AFC East
04-25-2019, 11:12 AM

The rules seemed the same against Palace, Watford and Wolves. Location had little to do with it.

Tony C
04-25-2019, 11:16 AM
Quite fancy the 7/1 for Frankfurt in the EL too

Do we actually want the CL next season? We’ll just get raped by the other sides...worse if it’s no Vaseline Bayern.

IUFG
04-25-2019, 11:18 AM
Quite fancy the 7/1 for Frankfurt in the EL too

Hang on, you reckoned we'd win 2-0 last night..?

Tony C
04-25-2019, 11:51 AM
Yes disappointed with that.

Went in hard on Ozil and his Muslim fanbase on twitter after.

John Bunnell
04-25-2019, 01:01 PM
We will finish 6th. Watch.