PDA

View Full Version : I for one will never do a Monty and point out that my contempt for this cùnt

Burney
04-24-2019, 08:31 PM
has been utterly vindicated.

Oh no. Not me.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
04-24-2019, 08:37 PM

Oh no. Not me.

Perish the thought that I agree with you, and all tha'.

7sisters
04-24-2019, 08:47 PM

Oh no. Not me.

How can you seriously judge the bloke at this point ? Whatever you think on a personal level ( fair enough ) He’s had one hand tied behind his back all season

bbrian
04-24-2019, 09:06 PM
How can you seriously judge the bloke at this point ? Whatever you think on a personal level ( fair enough ) He’s had one hand tied behind his back all season

Its hard to be impressed with his performance over the last 3 league games tbf...

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
04-24-2019, 09:17 PM

Burnley is winding you up. He loves Emery, particularly the dodgy teeth and slick back hair.

barrybueno
04-24-2019, 09:25 PM
Its hard to be impressed with his performance over the last 3 league games tbf...

Blame Tony fúcking C for tonight imo

Then again he totally nailed the City result :clap:

7sisters
04-24-2019, 09:25 PM

Not overly defending him bb. He took a couple of opponents for granted, which was reflected in the team selection. Wolves were odds on to draw/beat us, and would have possibly finished further up the table, had they not inexplicably lost points to teams like Southampton, Huddersfield, Burnley etc.
I don't think it matters who manages the team at this point. The money isn't there to go spending 100m on replacements, which is what's needed. The club have been in apathetic torpor for years. The board were guilty of complacency and stood and watched, as we've been caught and in some cases, overtaken by clubs snapping at our heels.
I'm not convinced much will change. We've had sh*t luck with injuries to key players this season. The last two games we've had 70% possession and shipped six goals.. Go figure ?

Pokster
04-25-2019, 07:09 AM

Oh no. Not me.

Good, because it hasn't been...stick to Cricket b, at least you know a little bit about that "sport"

IUFG
04-25-2019, 07:30 AM

Oh no. Not me.

Hmmmmmmm.

Why would anyone want Wenger back our Emery out?

We've improved at home and are getting exactly the same away from home.

best / worst of both worlds imo